Greetings From The Hudson Valley!

Section1Guy

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 22, 2014
White Plains, NY
www.msgvarsity.com
This is Shaun from New Windsor, NY. I have secured a seat for NYCFC's inaural season and am looking forward to great soccer and great times at Yankees Stadium. Thanks to the creator(s) of this wonderful Forum.

Hey Shaun. I haven't seen many people in the Newburgh area just yet, but we're heavy in Westchester so far. Go Cornwall football!

Reactions: snoolg

einwindir

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 19, 2014
Queens, NY
Welcome Shaun! Glad you can join us! Any particular section you're looking to sit in?

If you like, send a screenshot of your season ticket confirmation to @NYCFC_Dan to get some "Season Supporter" flair.

Scott McCarthy

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 22, 2014
Brooklyn,NY
www.facebook.com
This is Shaun from New Windsor, NY. I have secured a seat for NYCFC's inaural season and am looking forward to great soccer and great times at Yankees Stadium. Thanks to the creator(s) of this wonderful Forum.
Hi Shaun, welcome aboard! I have narrowed my options down to any area around or in front of the supporters section, 115, 014A-014B, 103-104.....I guess the deciding factor will be which section has the best seats available when its my turn in selection order.

snoolg

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jun 8, 2014
New Windsor, NY
Hi Shaun, welcome aboard! I have narrowed my options down to any area around or in front of the supporters section, 115, 014A-014B, 103-104.....I guess the deciding factor will be which section has the best seats available when its my turn in selection order.
Focusing on the 100 - 113 area. Like you I'll see what's available.