Greetings From The Hudson Valley!

This is Shaun from New Windsor, NY. I have secured a seat for NYCFC's inaural season and am looking forward to great soccer and great times at Yankees Stadium. Thanks to the creator(s) of this wonderful Forum.

Hey Shaun. I haven't seen many people in the Newburgh area just yet, but we're heavy in Westchester so far. Go Cornwall football!

Reactions: snoolg
Welcome Shaun! Glad you can join us! Any particular section you're looking to sit in?

If you like, send a screenshot of your season ticket confirmation to @NYCFC_Dan to get some "Season Supporter" flair.

This is Shaun from New Windsor, NY. I have secured a seat for NYCFC's inaural season and am looking forward to great soccer and great times at Yankees Stadium. Thanks to the creator(s) of this wonderful Forum.
Hi Shaun, welcome aboard! I have narrowed my options down to any area around or in front of the supporters section, 115, 014A-014B, 103-104.....I guess the deciding factor will be which section has the best seats available when its my turn in selection order.

Hi Shaun, welcome aboard! I have narrowed my options down to any area around or in front of the supporters section, 115, 014A-014B, 103-104.....I guess the deciding factor will be which section has the best seats available when its my turn in selection order.
Focusing on the 100 - 113 area. Like you I'll see what's available.