Home (Citi Field) - 10/22 Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the plans are for Fan Appreciation Day this year?

Usually, there are some announcements for special activities along with some surprises. This year, all we have is Shirts off Our Backs, which is a great ceremony, but I have to suspect there is more.

Reactions: Kjbert
Does anyone know what the plans are for Fan Appreciation Day this year?

Usually, there are some announcements for special activities along with some surprises. This year, all we have is Shirts off Our Backs, which is a great ceremony, but I have to suspect there is more.

i honestly dont expect much since we are not even in YS

Reactions: Kjbert
We need to put out our playoff starting lineup this game, and there's no reason not to. There is a certain stink coming from this team that requires getting as many reps with the projected XI as possible. There is no denying the talent. I'm pretty confident that one moment of magic can right the ship. A Villa blooter, Jack embarrassing someone off the dribble... the confidence needs to be restored so badly.

Quick rough estimate looking at seats available. Looks like around 2k tickets are still available. If the lower bowl holds 18k we should be close to that by match day.

Last season we ended in the year in the hypnokit against Columbus and we won that game. The hypnokit is ending as we'll get a new secondary jersey in the 2018 season. Given that jersey is more Mets colors, I hope we wear the hypnokit on Sunday.
giphy.gif

Since 2016, we have averaged 3 goals scored per game against Columbus. Come on multiple goals, finally!

How strict is security if you are drinking out of an unmarked cup? I wanted to bring a ton of beers and hand them out to anyone that shouted "DeGrozz!" but that may not be the best idea based on 10 minutes of Googling...

When I was wondering about the same thing for Yankee Stadium, I went to some Yankee forums and poked around. I am sure some Mets fans can answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.