Home - February 26 - San Carlos - CCL

Will You Attend The CCL "Home" Match at Red Bull Arena?

• Yes

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Unable Due to Conflict

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so has it been confirmed at SJ? or are we all just taking the FB post as fact?
Not confirmed at all. Someone on FB said that it's a done deal. Some on twitter (for example, Jonathan Sanchez) have also said it's a done deal. Nostra Chavez had said last week that SJ looks like the likely location. Doesn't mean it's true until it's official, but seems like enough noise to suggest it's a possibility.

so has it been confirmed at SJ? or are we all just taking the FB post as fact?
Not confirmed at all. Someone on FB said that it's a done deal. Some on twitter (for example, Jonathan Sanchez) have also said it's a done deal. Nostra Chavez had said last week that SJ looks like the likely location. Doesn't mean it's true until it's official, but seems like enough noise to suggest it's a possibility.

Everyone saying it'll be freezing cold, but based on how the winter's gone so far I doubt it!

yea i agree. winter has been fairly mild lately. mid-40s is not that bad if you're dressed appropriately. it would have been a lot colder had it been at coney island with the ocean winds, but st johns should be fine. the larger obstacles are transportation access and time.

Everyone saying it'll be freezing cold, but based on how the winter's gone so far I doubt it!

mother nature be fooling you, watch the week of the game bam a heave snow storm hits and its freezing again.

Reactions: Kjbert
I'm still kind of surprised they're not playing at Yankee Stadium. It's not like the ballpark is being used. I realize the attendance would be lousy, but just open up the lower level. It'll be empty for this game, but if we host Tigres you'd have to think fans would show up.

I suspect the cost of opening the doors and turning on the lights at YS is just too much.

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
I suspect the cost of opening the doors and turning on the lights at YS is just too much.

I wonder if we would play there against Tigres? Seems like there would be a much larger crowd for that game? Is St. Johns our home stadium for all CCL games, or just the first one?

mother nature be fooling you, watch the week of the game bam a heave snow storm hits and its freezing again.

Yeah I feel like February is always the worst month of the winter. Ton of storms, 20-degree days ... It's been a fine winter so far but we're still a month away from coming out the other side.

Is there ample parking at Belson Field?

Do we have a rumor on when tickets may be released? Thinking of biting the bullet and taking my son. Looks like it’s possibly 45-60 minutes from Greenwich

Do we have a rumor on when tickets may be released? Thinking of biting the bullet and taking my son. Looks like it’s possibly 45-60 minutes from Greenwich
The field is literally the upper deck of a parking garage, with a ground-level parking lot as well.

There was plenty of parking for the open cup game!

Thank you both.

Do they have a concession stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.