Home - February 26 - San Carlos - CCL

Will You Attend The CCL "Home" Match at Red Bull Arena?

• Yes

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Unable Due to Conflict

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you recommend any in particular that you like or have been to?
Regina's pizza on the corner of Union/Utopia is decent, as well as Double J Deli further down on Union, across from 7-11. To be honest there's not much of a "you have to go there" type place in the immediate area, but a lot of the options around are solid, reliable, good food depending on what you want.
I forgot that classes are in session (vs. the Open Cup during summer when everything on campus was closed), so the D-Angelo Center on campus has a Starbucks upstairs as well as a food court downstairs. That may be your best bet for variety of food and also being close to the field.

I wonder if they’ll make tickets available for this game via the Road Blues program.

I’m guessing $10 tickets and free shuttle buses from Port Authority?

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich
If St. John's doesn't work, then why not Yankee Stadium or Citi Field?

im sure yankees dont want to, but the excuse seem to be not paying the rent for a game vs a team that no one here even heard about.

EDIT: for citi? maybe same, why pay rent on something no one will really go to?

Reactions: Kjbert
If this is true, then honestly I won’t talk crap about Red Bull until we win a trophy before them. Also it sucks that this is coming from someone other than the team.

shit, i wasnt going to go even in coney island this will make people not want to go at all....on a weeknight in february.

EDIT: also the team always delays with stuff like this, the CT game was well known for a couple of days i think before it was announced.

Reactions: Kjbert
If this is true.. we'll never hear the end of it. Never. All the shit talkers about the field at Yankee stadium will have their confirmation that the field is not correctly sized.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
im sure yankees dont want to, but the excuse seem to be not paying the rent for a game vs a team that no one here even heard about.

EDIT: for citi? maybe same, why pay rent on something no one will really go to?

It's gotta be better than paying rent at RBA? Even if it costs more. Yankee stadium is our home. Playing at RBA goes against everything we stand for as the new York City team.

What are the chances this is propaganda to try and effect our mental game?

If this is true.. we'll never hear the end of it. Never. All the shit talkers about the field at Yankee stadium will have their confirmation that the field is not correctly sized.

thats not the reason though. if we do go to next round and do face tigres im sure YS will be used

MotherFers. Now i truly believe we would have played MLS Cup final at RBA as well. This is just demoralizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.