Home - March 11 - Tigres - CCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder for all my fellow tribesmen, or anyone who wants to celebrate with us. Next Wednesday is Shushan Purim (day 2 of Jewish Halloween), I’m coming in costume.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Just a reminder for all my fellow tribesmen, or anyone who wants to celebrate with us. Next Wednesday is Shushan Purim (day 2 of Jewish Halloween), I’m coming in costume.
Be careful! When I did that two years ago for the opener they didn't let, but on purim we came as giraffes the years before and it was fine... might wanna just make sure it's okay before you come in costume!

• Haha
Reactions: Christopher Jee
Be careful! When I did that two years ago for the opener they didn't let, but on purim we came as giraffes the years before and it was fine... might wanna just make sure it's okay before you come in costume!

I get no masks. But what is a costume? Nothing more than an eccentric fashion choice. Slippery slope if you ask me.

whats the away supporters section? since they will all be bunched together in a section they will be loud ( like santos vs red bull). im trying to find info if many will travel but so far nothing. i assume once the weekend games happen ill start seeing numbers. i personally thought up max about 1000 legit tigres fans.

I lived in a Hisidic Jewish neighborhood near Temple in college and got to experience Shushan Purim without warning. It's really incredible.

Reactions: adam
I lived in a Hisidic Jewish neighborhood near Temple in college and got to experience Shushan Purim without warning. It's really incredible.
I mean, most Jewish neighborhoods are near a temple.

giphy.gif

whats the away supporters section? since they will all be bunched together in a section they will be loud ( like santos vs red bull). im trying to find info if many will travel but so far nothing. i assume once the weekend games happen ill start seeing numbers. i personally thought up max about 1000 legit tigres fans.
Above 133

do we know which sections they opened up? i didn't really pay attention when i got the tickets
The same as last game. Anything below the screenshot was not opened, but they should. If they open sidelines they'll sell like butter, i have almost no doubt.

Would’ve been like the time the Panthers got the Measles and the Ducks went on to win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.