Home - March 11 - Tigres - CCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know nothing about the testing or genotypes. but i figure they would have to wait bit longer to discard coronavirus. especially since only now the better kits are coming out.
That's correct, but I think they are reasonably assuming that if he is sick and tests positive for the flu, that's the only problem.

Reactions: moogoo
Only about 600 seats left. I really thought the supporter sections would fill up for this match.
From what I've read, there are still quite a lot of supporters that aren't in line with the decision to not boycott this match, so many more are still not planning on attending.

• Sad
Reactions: Shwafta and moogoo
We had around 3k for San Carlos.. what shall we guess for this match? 10k? I'm hoping for 15k

We had around 3k for San Carlos.. what shall we guess for this match? 10k? I'm hoping for 15k
no way - doing the math for the sections already sold, we're at around 5-7k... Unless they open more spots, we ain't getting 10-15k

• Sad
Reactions: moogoo
I’d rather have 7k packed tight than 10k spread out, I guess
Regardless of what happens with other seats, the same 5k will be there because t hey have the seats... The bottom bowl itself is maybe around 10-15k anyway so it would be pretty packed

Only about 600 seats left. I really thought the supporter sections would fill up for this match.
From what I've read, there are still quite a lot of supporters that aren't in line with the decision to not boycott this match, so many more are still not planning on attending.
Anyone know if New York City SC supporters are taking the same or a different stance? Or for that matter, Los Templados, NYC12, BFSC, and Minervas? They also represent a pretty sizable chunk of supporters

Looks like they are handling this the same way they handled opening the upper decks in Yankee Stadium in our first couple of seasons. Opening a few sections at a time as the older sections fill up.

Looks like they are handling this the same way they handled opening the upper decks in Yankee Stadium in our first couple of seasons. Opening a few sections at a time as the older sections fill up.
It's a smart move because as i mentioned above it means having 10k packed together rather than 10k spread out.

Anyone know if New York City SC supporters are taking the same or a different stance? Or for that matter, Los Templados, NYC12, BFSC, and Minervas? They also represent a pretty sizable chunk of supporters

in my group a few are going but they seem to be scattered around within the Supporters sections.

NJRB CCL attendance figures since the new format (no more group stage)

2019 Santos Laguna 3,508 (R16)
2019 Atletico Pantoja 3,417 (quarters)

2018 Olimpia 11,677 (R16)
2018 Tijuana 6,313 (quarters)
2018 Guadalajara 23,623 (semis)

Status
Not open for further replies.