Home - RBNY 05/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to come up with the lyrics to "The Sun Always Shines on City" (to the tune of cheesy 80's hit The Sun Always Shines on TV by A-ha).

Weather Update provided by the National Weather Service (NOAA):

Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 4.16.44 PM.png

And referees for the match:

New York City v New York Red Bulls
Yankee Stadium (3:00pm ET)
REF: CHRIS PENSO
AR1: Chris Strickland
AR2: Eric Weisbrod
4TH: Mark Kadlecik

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
Check out this gem I found walking home, 31st st & 33 ave in Astoria.

I don't know how I feel about it, cause while I support the message on one hand, on the other I hate graffiti. I mean id be doubly pissed off if it said NY is red.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 45
Not quite the "We eat children" vibe we were just admiring so much from the Timbers.
The song was specifically and only in response to the chance of rain. Everything else should be strictly to death metal songs.

Gents, I need your assistance. I just booked from trip from Tampa to NYC for this Friday evening and I am very excited about attending the game vs Jersey this coming Saturday. The only problem? Since this was a last minute trip reservation, I DONT HAVE TICKETS TO THE GAME. I would love to sit with the supporters and bring my brother in law and another friend. So I need like 4 tickets.

What is the best way for me to get tickets to sit with my fellow NYCFC brethren so we can sing, cheer, and hopefully witness us taking 3 points?

Gents, I need your assistance. I just booked from trip from Tampa to NYC for this Friday evening and I am very excited about attending the game vs Jersey this coming Saturday. The only problem? Since this was a last minute trip reservation, I DONT HAVE TICKETS TO THE GAME. I would love to sit with the supporters and bring my brother in law and another friend. So I need like 4 tickets.

What is the best way for me to get tickets to sit with my fellow NYCFC brethren so we can sing, cheer, and hopefully witness us taking 3 points?

There are tickets floating around in the various supporter pages on facebook. It's going to be a crap shoot to get 4 though.

Reactions: Goodfella
Thanks Rox for the prompt reply. Which face books pages the third rail?

That group is members only. There were a few tickets posted there but not very many and those that were sold immediately. One dude came in trying to sell tickets at $50 each. Let's just say that wasn't received well. LOL!

Thanks Gene. If I can't get tickets with the supporters I guess the next best section is 209?

209 and 210 are the family section (no alcohol), also near RB supporters in 305-308.

If you can't find four Supoorter seats (and remember it is GA so they needn't be together) I would just try to find four together for a reasonable price almost anywhere except the area behind home plate.

Sneaky advice would be to get the 4 cheapest seats you can find regardless of location or whether they are together and sit together in the areas of 234 or 205 which are unsold, since tickets are usually not checked.

209 and 210 are the family section (no alcohol), also near RB supporters in 305-308.

If you can't find four Supoorter seats (and remember it is GA so they needn't be together) I would just try to find four together for a reasonable price almost anywhere except the area behind home plate.

Sneaky advice would be to get the 4 cheapest seats you can find regardless of location or whether they are together and sit together in the areas of 234 or 205 which are unsold, since tickets are usually not checked.
^^^This.

Section 209 is on the opposite side of the building where the SG's are located, but it seems like there's a lot of available tickets at below face value. I'd have to double check, but I'm pretty sure the team boosted those tickets $10 a pop over on Ticketmaster.

On the other hand, you would save money and be in "Chicken Bucket" territory.

Sections in the 230's/130's get you near the SG's.

EDIT: Just for shits and giggles I went to the TE to see whats available. At the moment there are 4 seats in section 234, row nine, @ $37 each. Good price imho.

I've got 3 up for sale in 232B, row 2, and I think there is a group of 4 behind me. Those are seats I really like - in the corner and close to the action. Look on the ticket exchange or PM me.

I would also try for 205-207. Great atmosphere in those sections and a good view. You will be right there in "the Coop" - so be ready to eat some Chicken Buckets.

That group is members only. There were a few tickets posted there but not very many and those that were sold immediately. One dude came in trying to sell tickets at $50 each. Let's just say that wasn't received well. LOL!

Damn right, Rox! Never sell to another supporter for profit

Status
Not open for further replies.