Home - RSL 06/02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure you really have a chance to do that. It's a separate entrance and I was never scanned as I picked up the ticket at the Suites entrance. If I do it again though, and I might, I'll just go in the regular gates and do the scanning there and then go up to the Delta level afterwards.

Live and learn, ya know?

Worked for me. It works.

Creative Math
Score a Goal !!!
Score a Goal !!!
Score a Goal !!!

Sco ah Goa !!!
Sco ah Goa !!!
Sco ah Goa !!!

Scoago !!!
Scoago !!!
Scoago !!!

No Pass Back !!!
No Pass Back !!!
No Pass Back !!!

No Pas Bak !!!
No Pas Bak !!!
No Pas Bak !!!

Nopasak !!!
Nopasak !!!
Nopasak !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: JayH
When I was a kid I was routinely humbled by the experience of being thoroughly outplayed by a bunch of older, skillful and usually European gentlemen. I suspect this is common?

I'm kinda hoping we start Iraola, Pirlo and Lampard in midfield because it would be a reasonable test of whether having a critical mass of smart, technical players can overcome a lack of physicality.

But that would be ludicrous.

we're taking 3 points tonight. I feel it in my loins.

Tonight's chant from 234:

"1 wife is better than 10
1 wife is better than 10
1 wife is better
1 wife is better
1 wife is better than 10"

Ummmm is it?
images

Reactions: Goodfella
Huge Game tonight, would be a nice statement to finally win at home, and to take it to a good Western conference team. No Beckerman is a bog loss for them. Big question for us is who plays CDM, Iraola looked good and really freed up Pirlo, but probably had something to do with Molino being left open. Hernandez left his man, who was right in the spot the goal was scored, who slid over with two other defenders, Iraola and Brillant, to cover Larin's header. Not sure who was at fault, but could have had to do with Iraola (?) being not used to the CDM position. Lopez played well there defensively and may be needed to contain the middle with Plata on the wing and MOvsisian takign up the CBs attention.

I would definitely move RJ back to RB with Martinez at LB, since White is not a good RB and Plata will eat him alive, like Shea did. As always I would bench Saunders, he is shot right now.

-------------Johansen------------
-----Brillant---Hernandez-----
Allen-------------------Martinez---
------------Lopez---------------
------Mix-------Pirlo-----------
Mendoza---Villa-----Harrison---

Huge Game tonight, would be a nice statement to finally win at home, and to take it to a good Western conference team. No Beckerman is a bog loss for them. Big question for us is who plays CDM, Iraola looked good and really freed up Pirlo, but probably had something to do with Molino being left open. Hernandez left his man, who was right in the spot the goal was scored, who slid over with two other defenders, Iraola and Brillant, to cover Larin's header. Not sure who was at fault, but could have had to do with Iraola (?) being not used to the CDM position. Lopez played well there defensively and may be needed to contain the middle with Plata on the wing and MOvsisian takign up the CBs attention.

I would definitely move RJ back to RB with Martinez at LB, since White is not a good RB and Plata will eat him alive, like Shea did. As always I would bench Saunders, he is shot right now.

Decent lineup, only problem is Lopez has been listed as OUT with injury. Not sure what happened, but nips may have to slot in as CDM again.

Anyone know if there is a way on the Fox app to start a game from the beginning if you tune in late? I'm mid move and unlikely to be able to pick up a device until later than 7pm, but will very much need a break at some point to watch. #movingpost

Ummmm is it?
My son asked me if he could have a bunch of wives because he can't choose (he's 6) and I'm like you can, but are you sure you want to? You know how mommy gets grouchy and we all have to cheer her up? You know how mommy spends a lot of money on things we don't need? You'd need a lot of money and a lot of patience to have more than one wife.

I believe those game notes lineups amount to nothing more than a guess. They're rarely accurate.

Yes, this goes back to last year. The press kits are fun to look at for stats but the lineups might as well be chosen out of a hat.

Decent lineup, only problem is Lopez has been listed as OUT with injury. Not sure what happened, but nips may have to slot in as CDM again.
I know your post is in response to his lineup, but......is Lopez being OUT actually a problem??? :D

Reactions: Goodfella
My son asked me if he could have a bunch of wives because he can't choose (he's 6) and I'm like you can, but are you sure you want to? You know how mommy gets grouchy and we all have to cheer her up? You know how mommy spends a lot of money on things we don't need? You'd need a lot of money and a lot of patience to have more than one wife.
... and tonight at the Tom house:

Tom: Hi honey. I'm home.
[silence]
[Tom walks through the house until he finds wife at computer.]
[Wife looks up from computer. The blue reflected glow of the forum pages shines in her eyes.]
[Tom starts to slowly back away.]
Wife: You posted online that I'm grouchy and spend too much money?!?!
[Following day NYCFC posts two season ticket packages newly available.]

I really do want to see more Harrison, and I personally would like to see what he can do in the starting XI, but I doubt he cracks it at least yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.