Home - Toronto 03/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the half I was almost conned into a $10 hot chocolate by a vendor instead of getting the $5 one inside. Luckily I (and my 4 packs of hot hands) toughed it out.
I remember the beer vendor who kept yelling "Who wants a cold Heinie" and thinking you can't sell us what we all already have.

Sounds like Jozy will be out the first 2-3 weeks of the season. Knowing hammy injuries and Jozy, they're not going to rush him back.

Sounds like Jozy will be out the first 2-3 weeks of the season. Knowing hammy injuries and Jozy, they're not going to rush him back.
If a hamstring injury, a real injury and not a slight pull, and considering his history, he's going to miss 3 months easy. That or they rush him back and he reinjures it like Wingert/Calle did last year.

If a hamstring injury, a real injury and not a slight pull, and considering his history, he's going to miss 3 months easy. That or they rush him back and he reinjures it like Wingert/Calle did last year.

In the Revolution's press release, they said it was a slight tweak and they were keeping him out for precautionary reasons.

Hammie injuries come in all types. The one Jozy suffered at the WC was about as bad as they get. This one, maybe not. Time will tell. I hope he does play. Would be great to see him out there with Bradley and Gio.

Reactions: JayH and SoupInNYC
With 16 days left until this game they haven't opened up the 300s for tickets...

Where are the weather forecasts?

Yes. I think we will sell out the bottom, but it doesn't look like we will approach the 42K from last year.
I don't feel like there's been the same marketing push this year in mass media as there was last year. I may live in my own little world, but save for the people already with tickets, does the rest of the city know about the opening match?

Yes. I think we will sell out the bottom, but it doesn't look like we will approach the 42K from last year.

I wonder if they'll open up the 300s at all this season. Yes, the Red Bull and LA games could likely have upwards of 30-35K in Yankee Stadium, but the more games with attendance over 25K, the bigger stadium we'll need which would further delay the process.

I wonder if they'll open up the 300s at all this season. Yes, the Red Bull and LA games could likely have upwards of 30-35K in Yankee Stadium, but the more games with attendance over 25K, the bigger stadium we'll need which would further delay the process.
Forget 30-35k, LA could sell out the entire stadium. Also think both RB games could do so too. Those will all be hot tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.