How To Watch La Liga Games?

Bein seems to be dying. Both carriers and content providers are dropping it.

As for PL games being aired in England, I have no personal experience but it has been confirmed in the forums previously by some of our UK friends that not all games ar available. In particular, of the multiple games that take place at 10am Saturday (NYC time) only one is shown. I believe, but am not 100% certain, that every game that happens at a time by itself are televised nationally, as is one of the 10am games. I also don't believe it is possible to watch the other games no matter what package you have. I've read that this is because some clubs, as well as some supporter factions, think it would hurt attendance.

That's quite a round-about way of saying it, but yes, only one game is allowed to be broadcast at a time and the time slots are very strictly laid out to prevent companies from getting around the rule. As for it being because some clubs think it would hurt attendance - it's not because of lobbying, it's a league rule, and because the league is owned by the clubs (unlike MLS where it is the other way around), the league pretty much always does what is in the clubs' best interests. It is, however, largely supported by fan groups.

Reactions: mgarbowski