JERSEY RELEASE???

I think eithad. Since there are 2 major airports in the NY area with newark not too far away it would only make sense. Don't be surprised if you see advertised flight deals to the UAE all over the stadium and times square. You know the Yanks front office wouldn't pass up that money.

Reactions: NYCBlue
I think eithad. Since there are 2 major airports in the NY area with newark not too far away it would only make sense. Don't be surprised if you see advertised flight deals to the UAE all over the stadium and times square. You know the Yanks front office wouldn't pass up that money.
If you read previous posts, we've all but debunked the ETHIAD theory because they are a LEAGUE sponsor.

Is there a rule r regulation saying a league sponsor can't sponsor a team? If not we can't rule anyone out and just have to wait and find out :)
I'm not sure what league sponsor you might be referring to. There only rules to my knowledge are that it can't be something that is against the policy of the league. For example, Garber has mentioned that a Bailbonds company in Ohio can't sponsor the Crew. They are also against gambling and hard liquor sponsors.

But I'm pretty sure of Etihad Airways‎ wanted to sponsor NYCFC it would probably be approved.

Reactions: AndreT_NY
List of official sponsors: http://www.mlssoccer.com/sponsors

As you'll see, Xbox, Red Bull and Bimbo are all on there. so there doesn't seem to be a bar. MLS will gladly take that sweet cash.
One of the largest software company's in the world (Microsoft), largest beverage/entertainment companys (RB) and one of the largest baked goods company in the world (Bimbo).

Yes the "bar" has been set very low. :confused:

Reactions: einwindir
does anyone know when the official uniform (jersey) will be launched???....and if it will be Adidas?...Nike is the City group sponsor....will that have any influence