JERSEY RELEASE???

If NYC is able to sign him it makes more sense to announce it before the world cup, so it can be constantly repeated during the games.

He is going to be in the US for a friendly on June 7th...(FedEx Field to be exact) so who knows!

Yup..We just need him for an afternoon really, a pic with Reyna or something and Villa signing some merchandise.

He is going to be in the US for a friendly on June 7th...(FedEx Field to be exact) so who knows!

and this is the type of intel I was looking for.

It's amazing there isn't a single source (that I've found) that lists all the friendly matches being played state side.

The NYCFC badge is very nice, so it will be interesting to see what it will look like on the kit when it is released.

I'm amazed that there hasn't been any jersey leaks so far... Orlando already has their jerseys for next year....

Really excited for David Villa. Think it would be smart to announce a kit though while the media is a buzz about us.

I'm amazed that there hasn't been any jersey leaks so far... Orlando already has their jerseys for next year....

Really? I haven't been able to find any news or photos about Orlando's new jersey.

if Carlsberg was the jersey spoinsor, it would be great. Clean logo and think about the economical standpoint: yankee stadium would be selling more carlsberg (i know they dont sell it at the moment but maybe in the future)

Reactions: Capt.Tsubasa
Kit/Jersey to be released after the summer I heard somewhere..

I expected as much. Still waiting to hear who our jersey sponsor will be

I posted this in another thread, but figured it makes sense here as well.

Just got a call from NYCFC about my season tickets, and the account executive mentioned that the main hold-up for the jersey reveal is the sponsor. They're still working through that.