Keeping It In The Family.... #weareone

That's awesome man. Looking to make the trip one day myself.
Good place to watch a match, though a bit antiseptic and not as charming as some of the other grounds. And a horrible queue to get on the subway afterwards.

However, when you look at how the place is run, there is definitely more of the sense that CFG is a modern business organization than you feel elsewhere. I say that as a positive, though others may view it differently.

Good place to watch a match, though a bit antiseptic and not as charming as some of the other grounds. And a horrible queue to get on the subway afterwards.

However, when you look at how the place is run, there is definitely more of the sense that CFG is a modern business organization than you feel elsewhere. I say that as a positive, though others may view it differently.
I have to admit that my son and I went over for the Liverpool vs Arsenal match at Anfield!! ;).... Didn't see a match in Etihad....

Reactions: mgarbowski
I have to admit that my son and I went over for the Liverpool vs Arsenal match at Anfield!! ;).... Didn't see a match in Etihad....
Now that is a very cool place to see a match. My funny story about Anfield is that when I took the tour, Stephen Gerrard's cousin was doing some maintenance in the home changing room. He looked just like a mini Stevie G.

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
Very nice! You know ever since NYCFC and loving this team, I am slowly turning into a big Man City fan too. I never had allegiance to any other EPL club and its gotten to the point that when Man City loses, it kinda bothers me now lol...crazy
Not a MCFC fan but I get what u mean! Go Liverpool!!!!

Very nice! You know ever since NYCFC and loving this team, I am slowly turning into a big Man City fan too. I never had allegiance to any other EPL club and its gotten to the point that when Man City loses, it kinda bothers me now lol...crazy
I'm the same way! I'm still mad KDB will be out 1o weeks. And they hired Pep!

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC