Kreis " We Can't Use Tam Because Our Dp's Make Too Much $..."

You are a real dick most of the time, geezus. First off, switch to decaf. I have no higher knowledge or claim to have such. That's all your assumption. I stated my opinion on Mix, others did as well. I stated that personally I doubt Mix has a contract where he makes less the 2nd year. And knowing that Mix is a shooting star, my GUESS if anything he will be looking for more than this year not less.

Look he makes $750k now. Normal allocation probably won't be enough next year. Only trading for more TAM allows us to bring him under DP and still allow us to make the necessary changes next year. Otherwise we using all regular allocation (if we even have $500k) on one player. That's a bad move.

And if we don't bring him under DP status, we have to get rid of a DP. Also not good.

Is that legit enough?
You never have an argument when people challenge your self-assigned super genius role. Not surprisingly.

You never have an argument when people challenge your self-assigned super genius role. Not surprisingly.
What argument are we having here again? The one where I had an opinion that was contrary to you?

I think I stated my opinion quite fully. Your opinion is pretty much "your self-righteous jerk, how dare you think differently".

Awesome.

Guys, please just cut it out. You don't have to like each other, but you don't have to nip at each other every single post either. Just let it go. This isn't fun for anyone else to have to read either, let alone for you two.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT