Lampard Out Vs Ne Revolution

What's more likely to happen - Pirlo & Lamps debut together at home against Orlando or they stagger their debuts first one, then the other?

Reactions: Kjbert
Meanwhile Stevie G scores for the Galaxy on his MLS debut......
And drew a pk for the first one. And remind me again of minutes played last year, please.

Lampard is Lampard.

Damnit. I've tried to tell myself otherwise, but no use. I just can't see how Lampard is in the same class of human being as Gerrard. Call it my bias if you want. But it's one I came by based on what I see.

One guy is about team. The other is about Team Lampard.

Where is...
Where is Frank?
Where is...
Where is Frank?
Where is...
Where is Frank...
Where is Fat Frankie Lampard?

What's more likely to happen - Pirlo & Lamps debut together at home against Orlando or they stagger their debuts first one, then the other?
If Lampard isn't fit yet, and I think that's part of why he isn't playing today, I'd expect Pirlo to be quite the same. Has been on vacation for a month -- I don't see him playing the 26th, to be honest. Just don't see where he would have the lungs to do it quite yet.

If Lampard isn't fit yet, and I think that's part of why he isn't playing today, I'd expect Pirlo to be quite the same. Has been on vacation for a month -- I don't see him playing the 26th, to be honest. Just don't see where he would have the lungs to do it quite yet.
If they are uninjured I think they play. If they don't have the lungs give them 30 or even just 15 minutes.

The way this front office operates, I guarantee you they will be staggered. If they start both the same day then they can't profit off of it as much as they could. Hence, there will be a Pirlo debut and a Lampard debut (if he ever does), both will be separate games and both will be hyped up accordingly to put people in the seats.

And drew a pk for the first one. And remind me again of minutes played last year, please.

Lampard is Lampard.

Damnit. I've tried to tell myself otherwise, but no use. I just can't see how Lampard is in the same class of human being as Gerrard. Call it my bias if you want. But it's one I came by based on what I see.

One guy is about team. The other is about Team Lampard.
Now you really are getting on my nerves. This post is ignorance in it's purest form. Particularly the "same class of human being" nonsense.

Gerrard is a massive bellend. A horrible, deceitful human being. He's all about the team? Then why didn't he stay as a squad player at Liverpool as they wanted? or take the slight pay cut they offered? He's "team Himself" more than anyone. In 2005, he tried desperately to force a move to Chelsea, despite being a "lifelong Liverpool fan". In 2009, Gerrard beat the shit out of a DJ for not playing the track he wanted. Not 'allegedly' or anything, he was caught on CCTV.
He ran over a 10 year old kid. Okay, this one may have been an accident but still.
He once claimed that there's "nothing worse" than a diver and that they are "ruining the game". Hypocrisy much?
Recently, he has engaged in the media shitstorm, orchestrated by Liverpool, coming out and openly criticizing Raheem Sterling's move despite not having anything to do with the player or the deal.

The worst Lampard's done. Some drunken comments over a decade ago and staying at City for an extra 6 months to try and win the Premier League for the last time.

And yes, of course Gerrard played more minutes (twice as many infact) as he was first choice at a mid table club whereas Lampard was a bench player at a top club.

Now you really are getting on my nerves. This post is ignorance in it's purest form. Particularly the "same class of human being" nonsense.

Gerrard is a massive bellend. A horrible, deceitful human being. He's all about the team? Then why didn't he stay as a squad player at Liverpool as they wanted? or take the slight pay cut they offered? He's "team Himself" more than anyone. In 2005, he tried desperately to force a move to Chelsea, despite being a "lifelong Liverpool fan". In 2009, Gerrard beat the shit out of a DJ for not playing the track he wanted. Not 'allegedly' or anything, he was caught on CCTV.
He ran over a 10 year old kid. Okay, this one may have been an accident but still.
He once claimed that there's "nothing worse" than a diver and that they are "ruining the game". Hypocrisy much?
Recently, he has engaged in the media shitstorm, orchestrated by Liverpool, coming out and openly criticizing Raheem Sterling's move despite not having anything to do with the player or the deal.

The worst Lampard's done. Some drunken comments over a decade ago and staying at City for an extra 6 months to try and win the Premier League for the last time.

And yes, of course Gerrard played more minutes (twice as many infact) as he was first choice at a mid table club whereas Lampard was a bench player at a top club.

But as an American, those comments are up there for pretty fucking terrible. Like Donald Trump hating Mexicans bad. If only social media existed back then, I don't think he would ever be playing in the states. But yeah, fuck Stevie G. Never won the Premiere League.

But as an American, those comments are up there for pretty fucking terrible. Like Donald Trump hating Mexicans bad. If only social media existed back then, I don't think he would ever be playing in the states. But yeah, fuck Stevie G. Never won the Premiere League.
Okay, that's fair enough. But IMHO it's bad to offend somebody but much worse to physically abuse somebody.

What comments are those?

Reactions: Kjbert and Gene