Legends Seats?

LionNYC

Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Does anyone else on this forum have tickets in the Legends Suite section of Yankee Stadium? I'm wondering if there will be any fans, besides myself, in this section and not just suits.

I was very close to buying two, but opted for the first row right behind. Very tempting, but in the end decided I was likely going to bring my little boy, wife, and buddies, etc., to games so thought some of the perks would be wasted. I'm going to see how the first season goes and reassess. I'll be nearby though, calling out to you for some sliced filet mignon!

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
Was looking into getting Legends Seats for tomorrow. Can anyone give me an idea of how similar legends food service is here compared to Yankee games. I was told its dimmed down but I wanted to know how much.

Hopefully they still have the sushi and crab lol.

There's some cheap ones for tomorrow's games. Like half the price that they go for on stubhub.

Does anyone else on this forum have tickets in the Legends Suite section of Yankee Stadium? I'm wondering if there will be any fans, besides myself, in this section and not just suits.

Curious to hear your review. I was looking at Legends seats for this game but went with Championship seats as I didn't think my 9-year old son would be into the Legends spread I recall from a Yankee game. We also wanted to try a different view as our usual seats are right behind the Legends.

Curious to hear your review. I was looking at Legends seats for this game but went with Championship seats as I didn't think my 9-year old son would be into the Legends spread I recall from a Yankee game. We also wanted to try a different view as our usual seats are right behind the Legends.

I really enjoy the experience for NYC FC games. Starting with the club, it's not the full Yankees spread. There is no sushi, which is a huge disappointment for me. But, they have everything else from meat carving, an additional live cooking station which is Italian/pasta, seafood (shrimp, king crab, etc.), salad, dessert, and a Kosher section. They only serve on the upper level during pre-game and food service stops within 5-10 minutes into the start of the game. During halftime they have dessert and hot dogs for fans on the lower level. They also have the full menu for in seat food ordering, but since soccer is a continuous game compared to baseball, its infrequently used. From what I see there is a good amount of young kids here and it's a more fan than corporate feel compared to Yankee games but you have a corporate crowd during the weekend games (Thursday so far only). Also, the sections can be kind of empty during the start of the halves and people are hanging out in the club and lingering to their seats.

As for the seats, you're very close to the action which has a drawback in that it's hard to see all the action because your so close to the field. I honestly watch the scoreboard about half of the time to see what's happening. I try to stand as much as I can to get a better view but people in the rows behind me are telling me to sit down. (They're not true fans). Also, these might have the biggest angle to the field as I'm facing the 1st base goal rather than towards midfield. One huge benefit is that the players come by you at least four times during the match so they interact with everyone. I'm right by the dugout entrance so it's really awesome when the players walk on and off the field.

For the price of $175/game its definitely worth it if you have the money to spend as its the best deal in New York sports. I also got free parking which is helpful as I come in for games during the school year as I'm away at college. I'd like to see what they do for premium seating when NYC FC has its own stadium because the Legends experience at Yankee Stadium even for soccer is hard to compete with.

Was looking into getting Legends Seats for tomorrow. Can anyone give me an idea of how similar legends food service is here compared to Yankee games. I was told its dimmed down but I wanted to know how much.

Hopefully they still have the sushi and crab lol.

No sushi, yes crab.

No sushi, yes crab.

Thanks I got tickets in a odd way. The seats I bought on Ticket Exchange said Legends Suite but turned out not to be Legends seats. NYC FC made it right however and gave me 2 passes for the Legends Club tonight to use to come and go to use with our original seats purchased through the ticket exchange. Great job by Doug in customer service to resolve the issue.

Will update later. Here's to a win!

Reactions: mgarbowski and Gene
Thanks I got tickets in a odd way. The seats I bought on Ticket Exchange said Legends Suite but turned out not to be Legends seats. NYC FC made it right however and gave me 2 passes for the Legends Club tonight to use to come and go to use with our original seats purchased through the ticket exchange. Great job by Doug in customer service to resolve the issue.

Will update later. Here's to a win!

Yeah, it's very odd how they set it up. The third base side is all Legends. Then part of the first base side is Champions club (have access to the lounge on the side underneath) and another part of the first base side is regular field seats.