MLS and Apple Broadcasting Deal

announcers aside I’m already loving this. I’m actually able to watch the games name. I almost never work past 5 on weekends and the games falling on weekends and 7:30 or laters is a blessing. I probably missed half the season last year due to scheduling alone.
might be good for TV but a few years ago i was in a focus group on game time and gave a crazy suggestion that they schedule summer games at night and cold games at day. not looking forward to march games when the sun is down.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
I quite liked the announcers for the game against Chicago. No point in comparing them to Joe and Ian. That's done, and no going back. That given, I thought the duo we had Saturday night did well.
Yeah I didn’t find them to be annoying by any means. Just weird not having Joe and Ian. Definitely better than fox/ESPN announcers

Reactions: JayH and mgarbowski
Anyone have an opinion on what is the best next day viewing on Apple? I don't mean our games. I mean, I'd like to know what happened around the league. I see the individual play highlights and really hate clicking thru to each one individually. And I see the game replays, but I don't want to spend 7 minutes on every game. Can we access the wrap around show next day? Is there something else for post match recap of the day? Anyone?

Reactions: Gotham Gator
Anyone have an opinion on what is the best next day viewing on Apple? I don't mean our games. I mean, I'd like to know what happened around the league. I see the individual play highlights and really hate clicking thru to each one individually. And I see the game replays, but I don't want to spend 7 minutes on every game. Can we access the wrap around show next day? Is there something else for post match recap of the day? Anyone?
MLS Wrapup

Thanks. I see it now. Any idea when this drops? I missed it yesterday morning. So wondering if I just was blind to it or if it drops later in the weekend.
I believe they do it very soon after the last game Saturday night, but I'm not up then to confirm.

To make it easier to find, look for the "Add to Up Next" button on the main show page linked above and click it. Then any time there is a new episode it will come up at or near the front of that list which is always prominent on the MLS page.

Thanks. I see it now. Any idea when this drops? I missed it yesterday morning. So wondering if I just was blind to it or if it drops later in the weekend.
I got an alert on my Iphone when it dropped yesterday at 11.

Reactions: FootyLovin
So I've been reasonably happy with the Apple broadcasts and I've actually somewhat unexpectedly enjoyed the MLS 360 show, but nevertheless there was something about it that bugged me but I couldn't put my finger on it. But now that we're a few weeks in I think the problem is that we have color commentators and analysts but there's no actual play-by-play announcer. They talk about the strategy, the league, the formations, the coaches, but they just don't seem to talk about the game all that much. You get the occasional, "oh, and there's Parks giving you an example of what we were just talking about" but you could go for 5 or 10 minutes without them once mentioning who has the ball.

And that's conversely why I like the 360 show, because they talk about the game mostly. The in-game announcers aren't doing play-by-play, and I think that's what I'm missing.

360 show for the last 20 mins has just been 4 children arguing and fighting it's rather frustrating sometimes watching this 😆

360 show going on and on about how Red Bull was done wrong tonight. I can't. This is so disappointing.