Mls Cup Playoffs

Why do we observe the international break during the playoffs? Are there really that many MLS players on international duty that we couldn't have entertaining matches?
Seattle for example wouldn't have Martins. If they progressed that would have been bad.

Columbus Crew SC set to add seating at MAPFRE Stadium for Sunday's Conference Championship clash vs. Red Bulls

Columbus also announced that the stadium will offer a half-off discount on all beers in the first half for supporters aged 21 and over on Sunday.

Man, I have to start paying attention to start times. Thinking the game starts at 3:00 I turn on ESPN to watch the Jersey Boys and I see the freakin' game doesn't start 'til 5:00!?!?!

I'd like Columbus to win 5-0 today. That would make me happy. Come on Steve Clark.

1 Yellow Card by Matt Miazga, Ronald Zubar, Bradley Wright-Phillips, Sacha Kljestan would mean a suspension for the second leg.

9 SECONDS IN AND COLUMBUS SCORES! WOOHOO! Officially 9 seconds on that goal.

Columbus must do better with all these corners though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keith Putnam
How did Columbus not score on that? 2 v 1 all the way from the half-line. Jesus.

After the 1st Leg of the Audi MLS Playoffs sponsored by Audi, Columbus leads the Red Bulls 2-0. 2nd leg next Sunday in New Jersey.

Great attacking game by both sides. What was there something like 20 corner kicks between both teams?

Portland v Dallas up next.......

2-0 :p
image.jpeg

Nine starters on Dallas are 25 years old or younger. If they can find a way to keep that team together, they're going to be something special.

Reactions: joe