Mls Cup Playoffs

upload_2015-11-9_8-34-46.png

No chance empty seats all over the place. Still not my point. The sgs were weak. Tons of times were the capos were clapping and everyone was like nah bro. DC guys were louder through most of the game.

If Red Bulls do host the MLS Cup, then we can act as the away supporters. We support NYCFC and whoever beats the Red Bulls, so I'm willing to be an honorary Portland or Dallas fan for 90 minutes to see the Red Bulls lose the MLS Cup at home.

If Red Bulls do host the MLS Cup, then we can act as the away supporters. We support NYCFC and whoever beats the Red Bulls, so I'm willing to be an honorary Portland or Dallas fan for 90 minutes to see the Red Bulls lose the MLS Cup at home.
I'm definitely going to the MLS Cup final if it is there. It'll be inexpensive and fun, no matter what. If it's Dallas and my soccer-coach-crush Pareja, all the better.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I just realized there are no games this week.......sonuvabitch
yeah and it defeats the purpose of getting a higher seed, because now the lower seeds are rested. I guess that will give us better games.

yeah and it defeats the purpose of getting a higher seed, because now the lower seeds are rested. I guess that will give us better games.
Why do we observe the international break during the playoffs? Are there really that many MLS players on international duty that we couldn't have entertaining matches?