Mls Cup Playoffs

Wow! Portland made it dramatic by blowing at least 3 easy scoring chances before putting it away! Nat Borchers coming up MASSIVE

Reactions: Gene
Columbus almost put it away in the early going. This should be a much more exciting first 60' i'm thinking. With the way RB plays with their high press, we should see much more end to end action. If the RB still has hopes after 60' then it will be just crazy action!

Two huge opportunities already for Columbus, end-to-end action! This is the kind of match I love to watch!

One goal by Columbus pretty much seals the deal correct?
That's what I thought when Portland scored in the second half lol. Granted, they won, but could have easily let it go.
But yes, that would put Columbus up 3-0 with an away goal, so Red Bull would need to score 4.

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
That's what I thought when Portland scored in the second half lol. Granted, they won, but could have easily let it go.
But yes, that would put Columbus up 3-0 with an away goal, so Red Bull would need to score 4.
LOL.... I was thinking the same thing as far as scoring as I hit enter...

Can't tell if I appreciate how much physicality the ref is letting slide. Hate to see too many stops in play but would equally hate someone getting injured

Reactions: Christopher Jee