Mls Live Worth It?

I've planted the seed to get towards that. Honestly, this year for some reason I find myself with less and less time. And this is coming from a single guy without any kids, haha.

There have been very few times this year where I've had the time to take advantage of my MLS Live subscription, and the last two evenings were two of those times.

Well, they were great games on a weeknight with nothing else opposite. There's a reason so many on this thread tried to log in.

After SoupInNYC SoupInNYC mentioned the twitter activity I checked it out. I noticed people tweeted to @MLSupport about it, and every time the support account asked them to DM for a private conversation. Over and over. So I tagged the account and asked why they were privately handling what was obviously a universal problem.
And they asked me to DM them.
In reply, privately, they suggested I delete and reinstall the MLS app on my Apple TV, which I have not had a chance to try yet. Why they just don't post this publicly is beyond me, unless it doesn't actually work.
Other ways of watching are working by the way. The iOS app on both phone and iPad, and the web version all work, which I think will make them less likely to offer refunds, but no reason you shouldn't ask..

Reactions: SoupInNYC
After SoupInNYC SoupInNYC mentioned the twitter activity I checked it out. I noticed people tweeted to @MLSupport about it, and every time the support account asked them to DM for a private conversation. Over and over. So I tagged the account and asked why they were privately handling what was obviously a universal problem.
And they asked me to DM them.
In reply, privately, they suggested I delete and reinstall the MLS app on my Apple TV, which I have not had a chance to try yet. Why they just don't post this publicly is beyond me, unless it doesn't actually work.
Other ways of watching are working by the way. The iOS app on both phone and iPad, and the web version all work, which I think will make them less likely to offer refunds, but no reason you shouldn't ask..
Gotcha, I didn't try the other methods of watching at all.

I'll give the other remedy a shot. But to your other point, why the hell wouldn't they make that public? It keeps their customers happier as they can find an easy fix out there published, and it gives them less work to do instead of responding to each person individually.

That's just:
giphy.gif

So, I sent a detailed e-mail describing the problem and how I had chosen to watch the live feed, but the app kept reverting back to the main screen.

Here is the fucking genius reply I got back.

IMG_9311.PNG

Deserve a refund of some kind.
I noticed people tweeted to @MLSupport about it, and every time the support account asked them to DM for a private conversation.
That reminds me, I never asked for any kind of refund for the LA v MTL game on 4/7 when the sound was cutting out every other second. It was unbearable to listen to. I reported it via email before I saw on twitter that everyone was having the problem, and the support account also responded to everyone with DM us, but they finally issued a tweet saying "we're aware of the issue, we're working on it."

Also, the auto-response I got was kind of funny. It basically said thanks for reaching out, we'll respond as soon as we can. Next paragraph: "Please be advised that if you wrote to cancel your MLS LIVE subscription in accordance with the MLS LIVE Terms of Service you will not be renewed this season. You will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation."

Hi, our service sucks so bad that we include information about cancellation in all auto responses...

edit: also, mgarbowski basically said this, but I can confirm that it worked on other dervices (I was running HDMI from an iphone out to a monitor which is how I usually watch)

Question about MLS Live on Apple TV 4th Gen: When you select a live game you are given the following choice: "Press Select for live, press Play to start from the beginning." See below photo from yesterday. AFAIK "Select" is the touch area on top of the remote, and "Play" is the bottom left button. For me, both start play live. Does it work for anyone else to be able to start from the beginning?
View attachment 6937
Thank goodness for Todoist or I would never in a million years have remembered at 10:30pm on a Friday night that I said I would test this.

Results: Uh…

Select button started it playing live, as expected. Went back and then hit the Play button and it also started live, which is what happened to you. But then I went back *again* and this time the Play button started me from the beginning. Weird. Went back again, Play button started playing back live, as initially. Weirder still. Went back again, Play button started live. Again. Did this two more times. Tried Select button, went back, tried Play button, started from the beginning. Tried all sorts of combinations, but now seems to always start playing back live no matter what I do.

Further results: Out of maybe 20 tries, if not more, Play button only started from the beginning twice.

Conclusion: It's messed up.

Invoice: arriving soon. Please remit payment promptly.

Thank you. I am available for all your beta testing needs.

Thank goodness for Todoist or I would never in a million years have remembered at 10:30pm on a Friday night that I said I would test this.

Select button started it playing live, as expected. Went back and then hit the Play button and it also started live, which is what happened to you. But then I went back *again* and this time the Play button started me from the beginning. Weird. Went back again, Play button started playing back live, as initially. Weirder still. Went back again, Play button started live. Again. Did this two more times. Tried Select button, went back, tried Play button, started from the beginning. Tried all sorts of combinations, but now seems to always start playing back live no matter what I do.

Further results: Out of maybe 20 tries, if not more, Play button only started from the beginning twice.

Add this to your sig:
Pretty techy for #team50

Reactions: Seth and adam
Anyone ever order from Verizon MLS Direct Kick? Seems like it's MLS live without the hassle of streaming.

Anyone ever order from Verizon MLS Direct Kick? Seems like it's MLS live without the hassle of streaming.
I had it through DirecTV 2 years ago. You do avoid streaming issues, but you miss 2 things that MLS Live offers: condensed games and the ability watch any game the whole season at any time. With regular TV, if you don't DVR it, you missed your chance.

Reactions: adam
FYI, I got the email response saying to uninstall and reinstall. Tried doing that this morning, and couldn't figure out how to do it, so I just went back to the MLS app and for some reason it's back working this morning.

Add this to your sig:
Pretty techy for #team50
It's who I am, it's what I do.

At work I do Macintosh IT for a giant multinational corporation, but in my real life I've been playing synthesizers since I got my first Moog in 1979. Don't plan on stopping anytime soon either as my dad made it into his 90s, so as long as I'm able to tell which end of a soldering iron is which I'll just keep on going.

#techteam50

Thanks, but I'm mostly now wondering how your system didn't get the update that mine got in between the post I made Sunday and the one I made Thursday, both on page 5.