Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Red Bulls
Saturday, September 16 3:30 PM ET
Yankee Stadium
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

Two Tix For $69

I'm assuming most guys here are STH, but for those who aren't here's a link to a ticket special the team emailed me earlier today.
Not a bad deal considering the seats in the sections available are going for $81.50 a pop with the fees over on Tickerbastard.
Hope this doesn't mean they're having trouble moving tickets for a NJRB match.

REF: Joe Dickerson
AR1: Jose Da Silva
AR2: Oscar Mitchell-Carvalho
4TH: Filip Dujic
VAR: Drew Fischer
AVAR: Fabio Tovar

We could have -- and have -- gotten a lot worse for a Derby referee.
Joe Dickerson
Animated GIF

Even Bruce Arena couldn’t complain about the weather today.
Gameday Weather and Transit Report™, brought to you by well-known weather complainer Bruce Arena

Low- to mid-70s and cloudy, with a bit of a breeze, but remember, the stadium's often 10° cooler than the rest of the area.

Again, no D train north of Yankee Stadium. 4 train running normally. Metro North running on time.

Epitome of our Season in one game. Idea-less attacking players, passing the ball around the 18 until it’s turned over. And a lack luster defense that barely holds it together. Thank goodness for Matt Freese.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
At 81’ I went to the bathroom.
With 2 minutes left in added time I left.
I’m saying I did what I could and there’s no helping this team.

i'm gonna say this season is on you for not wearing that michigan jersey (i think?) that won us the cup for every game, the entire season. thanks a lot.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Epitome of our Season in one game. Idea-less attacking players, passing the ball around the 18 until it’s turned over. And a lack luster defense that barely holds it together. Thank goodness for Matt Freese.
I don't think we're all that bad defensively, although we certainly had our vulnerable moments today. But I think that's also a function of having no attack. We just don't put opponents on their back foot.

If there was a game all year when we were really going to bring it, this was the game. And we didn't. That's the bottom line, and there's no sugar-coating it. That being said, we were much better for the last 30 minutes (before getting a little ragged at the end). But we needed 90 minutes of that kind of effort today.