Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC
Saturday, September 2 3:30 PM ET
Yankee Stadium
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

Anyone know which sections get you access to Legends? I upgraded to pitchside once. I know those get you in. Which other sections get you to the Legends buffet?

Thinking about trading my tix. There are seats in sections 14-16 for $36. Seems not possible that those get you into the Legends dining room. Anyone know how this works?

Anyone know which sections get you access to Legends? I upgraded to pitchside once. I know those get you in. Which other sections get you to the Legends buffet?

Thinking about trading my tix. There are seats in sections 14-16 for $36. Seems not possible that those get you into the Legends dining room. Anyone know how this works?
My tickets are in 14, and to access Legends you would need seats in section 11-13 section to access the dinning room.

Reactions: FootyLovin

when i have splurged on legends, I've always sat over on the left there.. 26-29. those are definitely legends dining seats. the other legends seats at the royal blue sections 22-25. 11-13 behind the goal look like champions suite and only gets you in seat food, i believe.

1693243280342.png

Pitchside and Sections 22 - 29.

Reactions: FootyLovin
Game Day Weather and Transit Report™, brought to you by crisp fall mornings in Yankee Stadium

Temps in the low 80s by this afternoon, with some clouds coming in before kickoff.

No D service north of Yankee Stadium today but otherwise trains will be running normally.

Reactions: JayH and moogoo
Any idea why this game is early today? I assumed we'd be on Fox but apparently not.

Field turnover constraints?

I told myself I wasn't going to be doing Kreis math during the last 9 games, yet I am looking at the standings and thinking about a CLT loss to Nashville and DC win or tie vs Chicago...

I told myself I wasn't going to be doing Kreis math during the last 9 games, yet I am looking at the standings and thinking about a CLT loss to Nashville and DC win or tie vs Chicago...
I think it's not much worth tracking other teams game by game until we're close. Looking at the Season Discussion thread, the 9th place line has been dropping all year. It was at 46-47 a quarter season in, and it's down to about 42. Win 5 of 7 games = win every home game = 29 + 15 = 44 points and NYCFC is probably in. You can't really get more specific until much closer to the end. Apart from game to game, my intermediate goal is to make game 33 matter.

Reactions: JayH
didn't play like a team that needed 3 points. draw is probably fair although jasson should have finished his chance and that pk was total bs.

that being said, why the hell is nick taking of bakrar? people have been complaining all year that nick needs a striker before we can judge him. now he has one and he takes him off? doesn't make any sense to me.

maxi injured is a huge loss. definitely seems like season ending injury if he can't put weight on his foot at all.

was hoping we could continue some flow and energy from wednesday but i guess everyone's tired? still can't convince me taking off bakrar makes sense though.

Reactions: JCMore
didn't play like a team that needed 3 points. draw is probably fair although jasson should have finished his chance and that pk was total bs.

that being said, why the hell is nick taking of bakrar? people have been complaining all year that nick needs a striker before we can judge him. now he has one and he takes him off? doesn't make any sense to me.

maxi injured is a huge loss. definitely seems like season ending injury if he can't put weight on his foot at all.

was hoping we could continue some flow and energy from wednesday but i guess everyone's tired? still can't convince me taking off bakrar makes sense though.
Bakrar got hurt. Hamstring.

As I mentioned in the chat he was limping heading back to the locker room after the match. Hopefully not serious.

FWIW, they don't think Maxi suffered anything serious.

that's really surprising since he didn't put any weight on his ankle. but good news.

so just like that, we have 3 injuries to deal with with key players. just. fabulous.