MLS - September 17 - Red Bulls (Home)

did anyone get an email about picking up a gift at billy's before the game ( not the replica rings). something about a book of the 2021 MLS cup win.

did anyone get an email about picking up a gift at billy's before the game ( not the replica rings). something about a book of the 2021 MLS cup win.

Founding members only. Full email text below.

-----------------------------------------------------

We hope you are as excited as we are for this upcoming week of NYCFC football; starting with the Campeones Cup and ending with the New York Hudson River Derby! Not only do we have exciting football to be played, we want to show appreciation to our most loyal and valued Founding Members with an exclusive pre-match event held at Billy’s Sports Bar on 9/17. Come enjoy a drink on us while receiving your exclusive Founding Member Commemorative 2021 Championship book. Check out below for more details about the upcoming week’s events.

Founding Member ONLY 2021 MLS Cup Championship Commemorative Book

As a valued Founding Member you will be receiving an exclusive founding member only Championship Gift!
  • The Championship Gift will be distributed upstairs at Billy's Sports Bar from 11:30am-1pm this Saturday, 9/17.
  • You will receive 1 Championship Gift per account.
  • You will also receive a drink ticket for a drink on us at Billy's!
  • The voucher for your Championship Commemorative Book will be found in your NYCFC Account Manager to present at Billy’s Sports Bar.

Championship Rings

All members who have not picked up their renewal replica ring will have the opportunity to pick it up prior to the match on 9/14 at Yankee Stadium vs. Atlas FC.
  • The rings will be distributed at the Member Services table inside the Great Hall between gates 4 and 6 from 6pm – 7:30pm.
  • You will only be able to pick up the rings for the number of seats on your own account.
  • The voucher for your MLS Cup Championship Replica Ring will be found in your NYCFC Account Manager to present at the Membership table.

Exclusive Member ONLY Campeones Cup Viewing

There will be an exclusive members only benefit to view and take a photo with the Campeones Cup prior to the match vs. Atlas FC on 9/14.

• Trophy viewing will take place in Field MVP which is located behind Section 120 at Yankee Stadium.
  • This opportunity will be from 6pm-7:15pm so be sure to arrive ahead of kickoff.
We look forward to seeing you this Wednesday and Saturday at Yankee Stadium!

REF: Allen Chapman
AR1: Jeremy Kieso
AR2: Jose Da Silva
4TH: Silviu Petrescu
VAR: Jose Carlos Rivero
AVAR: Joshua Patlak

I'm sure you all remember that Chapman was the referee when this was given as a goal after video review leading to a 1-0 loss

1663277939192.png

I'm sure you all remember that Chapman was the referee when this was given as a goal after video review leading to a 1-0 loss

View attachment 12254

My first thought was why can't MLS get us a good ref for the Hudson River Derby.

Then I remembered, there are no good refs in this league. They all suck and Chapman is, surprisingly, not even among the five worst options.

View attachment 12254

Oh for EFFS SAKE
Bring the lube boys because we about to get…

The lead into this game reminds me of the Man City - Chelsea game I was lucky enough to travel to in January.

The Chelsea fans in the visitor's section came prepared to give it to the Man City fans for Chelsea's win in the UCL the previous May. The supporters brought inflatable replicas of the UCL trophy and waved them in the air while chanting -

Where is your Cup?
Where is your Cup?
Where's your fucking European Cup?