MLS - September 17 - Red Bulls (Home)

Also, I’m speechless as Chapman actually reffed a good game. Didn’t let RBNJ get away with their ticky tacky fouls and carded them.
Red Bulls had 19 fouls and 4 yellow cards. NYCFC had 8 fouls and 3 yellow cards.

xG was actually NYCFC 0.6 to Red Bulls 0.7 (RB led 9 shots to 5, but NYCFC led 3 on goal to 1)

Red Bulls had 19 fouls and 4 yellow cards. NYCFC had 8 fouls and 3 yellow cards.

xG was actually NYCFC 0.6 to Red Bulls 0.7 (RB led 9 shots to 5, but NYCFC led 3 on goal to 1)

Considering the last 3 or 4 games we’ve won xG and lost, we were owed this one.

Reactions: VernonJohn
Also on Cushing -- watching his recent press conferences, he seems to really be gaining confidence in this role. Starting to push the right buttons, getting his team healthy, etc. Just like with virtually every new coach we've had, it seems like it took a little bit of time to get his legs under him, but he's doing a pretty good job over the last few weeks. Starting to wonder if the team gives him the full-time job for next year. I would imagine he probably has to win at least one playoff game for that to happen, but it wouldn't surprise me if they gave him the job.

Finally got home.

Savoring those salty red tears!

Main takeaways: Chapman called it pretty fair. O’Toole won three corners in the first half and we scored on two. Maxi is still
magic. Great win and we play so much more attractively than most teams on this league even when we are sloppy(as we were for much of the second half).

My only sorta negative is that the more I see of Haak the less I like.

Finally got home.

Savoring those salty red tears!

Main takeaways: Chapman called it pretty fair. O’Toole won three corners in the first half and we scored on two. Maxi is still
magic. Great win and we play so much more attractively than most teams on this league even when we are sloppy(as we were for much of the second half).

My only sorta negative is that the more I see of Haak the less I like.
p.s. my blank authentic one-star home jersey is 2-0. Should bought it sooner.

Reactions: Joe_Cos and moogoo
or we’ll look to discord
I spun up a Discord server for an upcoming music project literally just yesterday. Had the basics up and running in about 10 minutes, with a rough start on permissions and stuff taking another 15 or 20. Shouldn't be much trouble if you need to set one up for us.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
WOOOOOOO

Regardless of what happens in the rest of the season, I think we can call this one a success (to a point). First ever season sweep over NJ, campeones cup, and playoffs. That's a damn fine season, aside from the shitty last 10 games or so before this one.

WOOOOOOO

Regardless of what happens in the rest of the season, I think we can call this one a success (to a point). First ever season sweep over NJ, campeones cup, and playoffs. That's a damn fine season, aside from the shitty last 10 games or so before this one.

my thoughts exactly.

Reactions: JayH
WOOOOOOO

For sure. This was a good season. First half of the year was damn-near perfect aside from losing CCL to Seattle. Then this week has just been outstanding.

No MLS team can ever expect to win back-to-back championships. I will be completely content with this season if we get a home playoff game and win the first round. Anything more than that is gravy. But even now if we end up falling in the first round, this was a successful season.

Reactions: Sabo and Shwafta
Oh one more thing:

After the game a bunch of Red Bulls players came out the entrance NYCFC players come out to sign.

When they saw the Red Bulls players walk out, everyone started singing, "You're fucking shit." It was amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: twsj91 and moogoo
Oh one more thing:

After the game a bunch of Red Bulls players came out the entrance NYCFC players come out to sign.

When they saw the Red Bulls players walk out, everyone started singing, "You're fucking shit." It was amazing.

i was on the subway car and there were 2 red bull fans. they decided to get off the car and someone yells "fuck the red bulls" as they got off and the whole car cheers lol.