MLS - September 25 - Red Bulls (Home)

TIME CHANGE:

New York City FC’s Hudson River Derby match on Saturday, September 25 vs. Red Bulls at Yankee Stadium has been moved to 8:00 p.m. ET instead of the originally scheduled time of 7:30 p.m. ET.

Reactions: LionNYC
Time change is probably to afford more time in between the Red Sox game on YES at 4:10, and our game afterward.

Yep -- that game was originally listed as being on tape delay on YES, but if you look at their schedule now they are showing it as being live.

Yep -- that game was originally listed as being on tape delay on YES, but if you look at their schedule now they are showing it as being live.
What I can't determine - or at least am too lazy and disinterested to research - is whether the Red Sox game time was changed.

Either way, I can't figure out why this isn't at 1pm. Avoids the Yankees entirely and lets us watch on a beautiful fall afternoon.

My rep hooked me up with the same offer. Free food and beer sounds worth it to me.
Did your rep tell you how to enter the stadium? My rep stated that I must use my regular tickets to enter the stadium and then use the Masterpass tickets to enter the Batter's Eye Deck. That seems obtuse. I was going to give away my tickets to friends/family so there are more people at the stadium.

What I can't determine - or at least am too lazy and disinterested to research - is whether the Red Sox game time was changed.

Either way, I can't figure out why this isn't at 1pm. Avoids the Yankees entirely and lets us watch on a beautiful fall afternoon.

Yankees-Red Sox has always been 4pm that day.

Did your rep tell you how to enter the stadium? My rep stated that I must use my regular tickets to enter the stadium and then use the Masterpass tickets to enter the Batter's Eye Deck. That seems obtuse. I was going to give away my tickets to friends/family so there are more people at the stadium.
Did this last game. You need your ticket to get in, then the masterpass is just a roped off area for free food and drinks before the game.

Reactions: Vallos
Did this last game. You need your ticket to get in, then the masterpass is just a roped off area for free food and drinks before the game.
Thanks , so it’s just a pregame thing and then back to the seats for the game

Okay, so we will at least have a solid Starting XI. We can have Callens and Sands at CB and Morales and Cacha at CM.

3 of those 4 are out against Chicago with a Yellow Card in this one, but we can jump off that bridge when we come to it.
I wonder if Ronny will go 3 ATB with Morales in the middle and Sands on the right.

The 3 ATB worked great last night after the team settled into it 20 minutes in (having not played the formation in so long, I think they just needed some game time to get back into it). Ronny also said post game something along the lines of he wouldn't change things that were working.

I wonder if Ronny will go 3 ATB with Morales in the middle and Sands on the right.

The 3 ATB worked great last night after the team settled into it 20 minutes in (having not played the formation in so long, I think they just needed some game time to get back into it). Ronny also said post game something along the lines of he wouldn't change things that were working.

however, you are putting Morales as the center CB instead of Sands. Kind of like ditching your Mercedes for a Honda Accord.

Reactions: moogoo and JCMore