MLS Week 22

Gotham Gator

Registered
Donor
Feb 9, 2015
Bronxville, NY
Kicks off tonight (Wednesday) with a good midweek game - Toronto hosts Real Salt Lake.

Weekend starts with our overnight game against San Jose.

Biggest game is Sunday night - 9:30 - Hitler vs. Bin Laden (New Jersey at Los Angeles)

Kicks off tonight (Wednesday) with a good midweek game - Toronto hosts Real Salt Lake.

Weekend starts with our overnight game against San Jose.

Biggest game is Sunday night - 9:30 - Hitler vs. Bin Laden (New Jersey at Los Angeles)
Portland and RB Leipzig Lite also have CCL matches tonight, FC Dallas on tomorrow night.

Sorry, too soon?
More like Never Again.
I think you have to be Mel Brooks (or the equivalent) to carry it off. Like, you know it's going to hurt a lot of people, but it's so amazingly cleverly and respectfully done that it also brings catharsis. And while we have some damn clever people on these boards, no one measures up to that.

Reactions: adam and JayH
Did you really have to go there? Maybe some of us on here have family that were gassed to death in the Holocaust. Maybe others here knew victims of 9/11. Poor taste my friend.
This. Fitting into both of those way too closely, I may be overly sensitive, but there's really no reason to go there. That just brought me down, can someone redirect this thread with a pic of Chanot flexing or something.

Reactions: adam
This. Fitting into both of those way too closely, I may be overly sensitive, but there's really no reason to go there. That just brought me down, can someone redirect this thread with a pic of Chanot flexing or something.
giphy.gif

No Drogba tonight.

Red card. But home against Houston they should be fine.
Right, I forgot about that silly foul right in front of the ref. Maybe (doubtfully) Hou can steals a couple of points.