Mohammed From Saudi Arabia

Homer

Registered
May 8, 2014
Hi!

I'm Mohammed. I've lived in the NYC and Connecticut for a couple of years (2007-2013). I, like so many, fell in love with the big city and its sports teams. HUGE fan of soccer. The Red Bulls never really did it for me though. From the name to the logo to the team colors. There was just something off about that team.

I've been following the NY2 Expansion rumors since maybe 2007, so I can't tell you how excited I was when NYCFC was announced.

Can't wait to see the team play next year. My only wish is that I can be there! I'll follow them whenever I can here but the time difference is a killer.

I'm applying to study Law in NYC next year so hopefully I can be with you guys supporting the team.

PEACE!

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
Hi!

I'm Mohammed. I've lived in the NYC and Connecticut for a couple of years (2007-2013). I, like so many, fell in love with the big city and its sports teams. HUGE fan of soccer. The Red Bulls never really did it for me though. From the name to the logo to the team colors. There was just something off about that team.

I've been following the NY2 Expansion rumors since maybe 2007, so I can't tell you how excited I was when NYCFC was announced.

Can't wait to see the team play next year. My only wish is that I can be there! I'll follow them whenever I can here but the time difference is a killer.

I'm applying to study Law in NYC next year so hopefully I can be with you guys supporting the team.

PEACE!
Thanks for joining Mohammed! I've seen your posts here and there on the Forums, glad you took a minute to post an introduction!