New Swag

B-I8kpgIgAAjHN1.jpg

A touch off topic but throw MIX #10 on this and that's a great alternative for game day.

Can't find it on the site: http://www.fanatics.com/MLS_New_York_City_FC

Regardless, if there are other pictures available, they should be on the official NYCFC store

This is what the back of the jacket looks like on the NYRB version (again no sponsor)

thumb.aspx

Here is the seattle one with sponsor.

thumb.aspx

Either way these are too generic and i wouldnt get one, they need some colour in it,

Reactions: LostAnvil
And that's why I hope they use the NYC monogram more like on the back of the away jersey and on the pint glasses in the store:
E6KSDS0.png

I'd bet that when 47 Brand starts rolling out their hats in the summer now that they've signed their MLS contract, there will be a monogram hat. The monogram has a old-timey classic look to it that really matches their brand of clothing.

Can you guys post fit pics to get an idea of how things look on you guys? Hide faces if you're feeling shy =)

And that's why I hope they use the NYC monogram more like on the back of the away jersey and on the pint glasses in the store:
E6KSDS0.png

Yeah I'd like to see it used more as well. I guess nycfc need to establish their brand first.

At this stage not many people would establish the interlocking nyc letters by itself as the NYCFC. Once they become more well known I'm sure we will see more of it

Last edited:
Sweet! Can you post some of your own pics of it? Would love to see more detail before purchasing.. Sounds great though!
I'd love to but I'm old and dumb. When I click the "image" link, it asks for a URL and I can't browse to my pics....

Does anyone know if a NYCFC logo patch is available anywhere? I would love to slap a few of those on my bags, blazers, dog, mom, friends, and anything else.