New Swag

Does anyone know how to contact MLSstore.com to get an update on an order? My polo shirt (and some other non-jersey items) order hasn't even shipped yet, and I ordered it close to two weeks ago (it had said it would ship in one business day). The track order function simply says that the status still is "New." And I can't find a f'ng phone number to investigate.

You must have a bunch of paralegals do all of your research.

tel:1-844-836-9635

Reactions: JayH and adam
You must have a bunch of paralegals do all of your research.

tel:1-844-836-9635
Ha - thanks, actually found it and am still on hold with them. Apparently my items are "in stock" but "delayed" and the reason is "the warehouse is probably just backed up." They are currently looking into it while I am on an "8 to 10 minute hold." Stay tuned!

Reactions: Schwallacus
Ha - thanks, actually found it and am still on hold with them. Apparently my items are "in stock" but "delayed" and the reason is "the warehouse is probably just backed up." They are currently looking into it while I am on an "8 to 10 minute hold." Stay tuned!
For what it's worth, they upgraded my shipping to "next day" free of charge.

adam adam Goodfella Goodfella

91yXv8c5kqL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Goodfella
For what it's worth, they upgraded my shipping to "next day" free of charge.

I went on a live chat with the online store considering my order was also in limbo. They said the ship date would be approximately Feb 28 which is the 15 days from when I ordered it (a few hours after the release). You'd think it would arrive the same time when it goes for sale in stores...

They gave me $20 coupon, then I asked for expedited shipping and gave me two business days.

And I should get 30 cityzens points...

Reactions: Goodfella and JayH
I went on a live chat with the online store considering my order was also in limbo. They said the ship date would be approximately Feb 28 which is the 15 days from when I ordered it (a few hours after the release). You'd think it would arrive the same time when it goes for sale in stores...

They gave me $20 coupon, then I asked for expedited shipping and gave me two business days.

I told them that I needed it by Tuesday for someone's birthday (I didn't mention that it was mine), and they said that they would try to expedite it for delivery by then. I think my next birthday is more likely.

I told them that I needed it by Tuesday for someone's birthday (I didn't mention that it was mine), and they said that they would try to expedite it for delivery by then. I think my next birthday is more likely.

It was so much better when Legends (Dallas Cowboys/Yankees) ran the team store. They would have everything at the team store would be online.

Reactions: JayH

Can you just cancel the order and get it from Modell's? That ship time is unacceptable.

I ordered the new short sleeve training shirt from the MLS store and it shipped right away. For some reason it's being Fed Ex'd out of Frazeysburg, Ohio?
Frazeysburg.PNG

Reactions: Goodfella
Swag review

Ok this might be my favorite NYC swag purchase thus far

What isn't apparent online is that the front and back panel is a wind breaker type material. The arms and side panel are stretchy sport material and the sleeve ends have thumb holes or turn out to a mitten type end. The neck on the hood has a very high collar/opening, see below. Runs true to size, I'm 6'2" 195 and LARGE fits PERFECT. Not too loose and not tight and clingy, comfortable with a tee underneath.

IMG_4029.JPG IMG_4028.JPG IMG_4027.JPG IMG_4025.JPG IMG_4026.JPG