New Swag

SFphoto left a link to a clearance sale Lids was having.

http://www.lids.com/Clearance/Sport_mls/Team_new-york-city-fc?page=1

Unfortunately, it looks like they're all gone, but there's a few items still available that may be of interest. Check it out.
Quality, Gene!

I just picked up a t-shirt for my wife for a third of the price on the team shop! Also, hummed and hawed over a number of jackets, but eventually picked this up for myself too:

hwl

Quality, Gene!

I just picked up a t-shirt for my wife for a third of the price on the team shop! Also, hummed and hawed over a number of jackets, but eventually picked this up for myself too:

hwl
I picked this up as well. Loving the pre match top and the practice jerseys I picked up last time they had this sale.

Reactions: Goodfella and Jock
and 50% off of clearance at lids.com.

Code: 50sale

Quality, Gene!

hwl
For anyone looking for more swag, this arrived yesterday and it's serious quality. I was sweating a lot in this winter weather!

Damn this 50% off making me want to buy even more...

Reactions: Goodfella and Gene
For anyone looking for more swag, this arrived yesterday and it's serious quality. I was sweating a lot in this winter weather!

Damn this 50% off making me want to buy even more...
I know.

I've been trying hard to stay off these sights to give my AMEX a breather........but wtf, it can't hurt just to take a look, can it?

I love the polo I picked up, but in all honesty I was disappointed with the hoodie. It's not as heavy as it seems in the picture and it's quite lightweight. It really doesn't matter because I only paid $28 for it, but man would I have been pissed if I shelled out the pre-Christmas sale price of $56. The top of my head would have exploded if I ever purchased it for the full price of $75. :D

Oh well, off to Lids I go!

Reactions: Jock
I was disappointed with the hoodie. It's not as heavy as it seems in the picture and it's quite lightweight. It really doesn't matter because I only paid $28 for it, but man would I have been pissed if I shelled out the pre-Christmas sale price of $56. The top of my head would have exploded if I ever purchased it for the full price of $75. :D

SAME! it's basically a hooded tee-shirt, would have been super pissed to pay full price for it

Reactions: Gene