New Swag

I would expect late February. 'MLS Jersey Week', when new kits are released is in late February usually. I'd think new gear soon after.
They have to keep everything under wraps as long as possible before the AliEx knockoffs kick in.

Reactions: Goodfella
Final day for lids 50% off clearance sale - a few good items left:

http://www.lids.com/Clearance/Sport_mls/Team_New-York-City-FC

$20

hwl

$25

hwl

$30

hwl

$37

hwl

$63
hwl

Reactions: Jock
I picked up a black and a prematch shirt from LIDS. EASILY worth $20. They're nicer than the actual jerseys to be honest. The long sleeve training top is really nice as well.
thanks for the reminder! grabbed the charcoal gray polo for me and the Women's 1/2 Zip Jacket for Mrs.Goodfella - under $50 total.

Anyone know if and when and where the new draft scarves will be available? I need some of that Harrison swag.

Given the home schedule, the 2-in-1 blanket for $20 on the team store seems a good deal. Picked up two today. And just to make the shipping more economical, got 2 t-shirts, a sweatshirt and two scarves.

Just saying. If you need a good way to sell the wife, the blanket is a good start.

I'm pretty sure I know of one guy who has one but I'm not so sure he's selling it. I think he had an English accent and felt very, very blessed... Or something like that. Maybe you can find him and talk him into selling it to you.

I think the Superdraft scarf is this year's version of the jacquard scarf. Every team will have one. I imagine new merch will be available closer to the season, after all the retailers are done clearing out last year's inventory