New Swag

I think these are old(er) scarves with Etihad Airways on the back neck. Still, why don't they sell them to the public. I want all the scarves. Also the ties, they need to post more than 5 on Cityzens.

12493685_540339122806215_3899605045376489841_o.jpg

Reactions: danger
It's such a shame that MLS is so far behind in it's Swag game. It is inconceivable to me that we can't ever seem to buy the dopest swag that we see on the sidelines/drafts etc. In every other American sports league, when you see a player wearing any type of merchandise, you can usually go to that teams site and instantly see a pop-up "Celebrate Jack Harrison with the official NYCFC Draft Day Scarf" and you could buy it so easily. Uggghhhh it pains me to see them missing opportunities.

I was at the 2003 NBA Draft and people were getting James and 23 pressed onto jerseys at the draft. Jersey week should be the first week of the year so that fans can buy the newest signing's jersey and scarf the day of the draft.

CZMsktGWQAAKmP3.jpg

oh?

Reactions: ChiefBlue
Would the new away kit really be that similar (identical?) to the new polo shirt, anthem jacket, and hoodie? Not a fan, if that's the real deal. Maybe it would be okay if our badge wasn't sky blue, but I think it's an awkward contrast with so much orange. For what it's worth, the Adidas apparel catalog with the teaser of the badge on the new away kit also has 'replica' navy shorts with sky blue stripes, which I would prefer for the jersey as well

Last edited:
Reactions: LionNYC
I think that new shirt is swell.

I also appreciate that it has no graffiti art apparent. I may have said this before, but I don't dig on graffiti art.

Reactions: LionNYC
I think only the player versions have that large adidas logo on the back.

No, everything Adidas sells has that logo in the back. They sold the rain coat that Vieira is wearing last year which also had the giant Adidas logo on the back.