New Swag

I ordered a new away David Villa jersey for my 8yr old on March 2nd from the mlsstore.com. It still has not arrived and they have just told me that it will be shipped on 4th April. I cancelled the order and will get him one from the stadium store this evening. Has anybody else had problems with MLS store delivery?
The warehouse can run slowly on filling orders on named-jerseys even if at the time of the order it says it's in stock. Best bet is always at the stadium, but they mark up the price a bit for the convenience and because they know they can since you won't walk away if it's in your hand.

The warehouse can run slowly on filling orders on named-jerseys even if at the time of the order it says it's in stock. Best bet is always at the stadium, but they mark up the price a bit for the convenience and because they know they can since you won't walk away if it's in your hand.
They mark up the price because they're money hungry. They get these things discounted in bulk from adidas and they still jack it up to $150. They can sell it at a cool $120 like adidas does but the rather not. Because it's Legends and they're ran by the money hungry Yankees.

They mark up the price because they're money hungry. They get these things discounted in bulk from adidas and they still jack it up to $150. They can sell it at a cool $120 like adidas does but the rather not. Because it's Legends and they're ran by the money hungry Yankees.
I wasn't going to be quite so vicious, but coming from somebody (you) that knows the supplying company very well..... I'd have to agree.

I ordered a new away David Villa jersey for my 8yr old on March 2nd from the mlsstore.com. It still has not arrived and they have just told me that it will be shipped on 4th April. I cancelled the order and will get him one from the stadium store this evening. Has anybody else had problems with MLS store delivery?
yeah, I had issues once where it took forever to get an item and the order status was wrong - I'd recommend only getting gear on the MLS website if you can't get it anywhere else - be warned, though - the merch at the stadium is marked up - if you're in the city, try hitting up a Modells before the game to see if you can snag a jersey - also if you're a season ticket holder, be sure to present your ticket at the stadium for (I believe) 10% off

Reactions: SayWhat44
I wasn't going to be quite so vicious, but coming from somebody (you) that knows the supplying company very well..... I'd have to agree.
Lol yeah I work for both Legends and adidas so I know both ends.

I don't see these full zip hoodies in the online store , but they are available in the Main team store at the stadium in the women's section. They may also be in the separate women's store, but looking at pink fan gear makes me nauseous :eek:
291kmq1.jpg[

I happened to pop into Upper 90 (UWS location) this weekend and they had a few of the keeper kits out already, per NYCFCfan's tweet. Don't recall what sizes.

Are they selling keeper kits this year because they anticipate selling a bunch of Tim Howard jerseys? Because Adidas just like the armadillo design? Because fans were clamoring for them for awhile and Adidas finally assented?

Reactions: NYCFCfan
I happened to pop into Upper 90 (UWS location) this weekend and they had a few of the keeper kits out already, per NYCFCfan's tweet. Don't recall what sizes.

Are they selling keeper kits this year because they anticipate selling a bunch of Tim Howard jerseys? Because Adidas just like the armadillo design? Because fans were clamoring for them for awhile and Adidas finally assented?
Did you see if they were blanks or customized?

Show your support for Eirik Johansen #Lurch

Image via Reddit

View attachment 4538

Did you see if they were blanks or customized?

I just picked one up at the UWS U90 and they are blank. They do not have the authentic printing in white (for the black keeper jersey) so I'm going to swing by the Soho Adidas store sometime this week to see if they can help me out. Otherwise I'll go to the team store at Yankee Stadium to check there.