NYCFC In The Media Thread - 2016

V is for Villa, that's good enough for me...
V is for Villa, that's good enough for meeeeeee...
Ohhhh, Villa, Villa, Villa starts with V!!!
That's an awesome chant!

Reactions: JayH
That's an awesome chant!
Oh my god, yes. How do we make it happen? I mean, like, 5 minutes straight. Huge goofy ass grins on everyone's faces all over the stadium.

This video brought a huge smile to my face. Watch the Behind the Scenes video too, it may be even better. NYCFC doesn't do a lot of children's video or media and this absolutely great.

Reactions: JayH
This video brought a huge smile to my face. Watch the Behind the Scenes video too, it may be even better. NYCFC doesn't do a lot of children's video or media and this absolutely great.
Where is the behind the scenes link?

Reactions: Kjbert and Vallos
Funny how a tie vs SJ drops us and RB succumbing to a tie after a 2 goal cushion moves them up. If anything, that game once again highlights their mental weakness.

I think you misread it. RB dropped 2 spots this week off the tie in LA.

4. New York Red Bulls (-2)

Frankly it's understandable if you misread it because your brain couldn't process the concept that RB was ranked #2 in the entire league last week. The ESPN rankings were over-the-top absurd last week. Besides RB ranked second in the entire league, NYC was ranked behind both them and Montreal coming off that drubbing it gave to the Rapids. TFC was behind all 3 even though it's been the hot team for a few weeks now and clearly one of the top 2 contenders to win the East with NYC being the other. Where they mix us all in against the West doesn't bother me to much. Despite NYC's success the overall quality difference based on head-to-head play is so pronounced I can't get exercised if they stack the top with the West.

I think you misread it. RB dropped 2 spots this week off the tie in LA.

4. New York Red Bulls (-2)

Frankly it's understandable if you misread it because your brain couldn't process the concept that RB was ranked #2 in the entire league last week. The ESPN rankings were over-the-top absurd last week. Besides RB ranked second in the entire league, NYC was ranked behind both them and Montreal coming off that drubbing it gave to the Rapids. TFC was behind all 3 even though it's been the hot team for a few weeks now and clearly one of the top 2 contenders to win the East with NYC being the other. Where they mix us all in against the West doesn't bother me to much. Despite NYC's success the overall quality difference based on head-to-head play is so pronounced I can't get exercised if they stack the top with the West.
But of course, that's not really the case. In itself, that's weird.