NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

giphy.gif

this went from "villa and rooney are at the same level"
to "rooney wouldnt do half as much as villa does in the mls, he'd be average but nothing special because of poor defending and goalkeeping"

good talk
Those were posts by two completely different users. Not sure at all where JayH JayH suggested that they were at the same level.

Reactions: Ulrich and JayH
people are so quick to put other people on ignore in these forums. Guys, its okay if other people have different opinions and are passionate about it. You realize for people to be arguing there is always someone on the other end, its not one way.

I got put on ignore by another user here because i was wrong about a specific rule about away goals. I admitted being wrong but that wasnt enough. Seriously, need to chill out, this is supposed to be fun. If you want to just agree with everyone at all times just talk to yourself in the mirror, whats the point?

people are so quick to put other people on ignore in these forums. Guys, its okay if other people have different opinions and are passionate about it. You realize for people to be arguing there is always someone on the other end, its not one way.

I got put on ignore by another user here because i was wrong about a specific rule about away goals. I admitted being wrong but that wasnt enough. Seriously, need to chill out, this is supposed to be fun. If you want to just agree with everyone at all times just talk to yourself in the mirror, whats the point?
No one gets put on ignore for their opinions. Its tone 100%