NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

Apart from Herrera, I wouldn't be surprised if both Harrison and Ring left for Europe after this season. They must have induced some interest outside the MLS, and as none of them is a DP, they'd get much better paid in Europe. It is possible that the entire NYCFC midfield will see a complete shake-up after the season.

I think you're over rating our players

I think you're over rating our players

That's a valid opinion, but we must wait to see whether it's true. Harrison is up-and-coming, goal-scoring winger, and being English, the bar to get a deal at the EPL or the Championship would be lower. Ring is already a familiar face in Europe, with over 40 caps for Finland, and a well-known player especially in Germany.

Apart from Herrera, I wouldn't be surprised if both Harrison and Ring left for Europe after this season. They must have induced some interest outside the MLS, and as none of them is a DP, they'd get much better paid in Europe. It is possible that the entire NYCFC midfield will see a complete shake-up after the season.
I think both would be generating lots of interest back in Europe. Its been discussed that Ring is here on a 1 year contract, though transfermarkt says 2, so I'm not completely confident either way. If he is here on a 2 year deal, not sure I see him leaving right now.

Its been discussed quite heavily the reasons why Jack will be here for at least one more season. If we were to sell him now, we wouldn't be getting max GAM in return. I'm sure Jack will end up over there sometime (hopefully its after he's been here long enough to earn citizenship for the USMNT, though I'm not hopeful on that), but I highly doubt it will be after this season.

I think both would be generating lots of interest back in Europe. Its been discussed that Ring is here on a 1 year contract, though transfermarkt says 2, so I'm not completely confident either way. If he is here on a 2 year deal, not sure I see him leaving right now.

Its been discussed quite heavily the reasons why Jack will be here for at least one more season. If we were to sell him now, we wouldn't be getting max GAM in return. I'm sure Jack will end up over there sometime (hopefully its after he's been here long enough to earn citizenship for the USMNT, though I'm not hopeful on that), but I highly doubt it will be after this season.
I think Jack is here until he gets his citizenship. I also think him taking the Captain's armband wasn't simply a convenient gesture of being close by to Villa when he was subbed off. Chanot wasn't on the field (nor was TMac), and Maxi, Ring, and Johnson have more experience, but Jack was given the band as leader and that says something about his status in the club.

I think Jack is here until he gets his citizenship. I also think him taking the Captain's armband wasn't simply a convenient gesture of being close by to Villa when he was subbed off. Chanot wasn't on the field (nor was TMac), and Maxi, Ring, and Johnson have more experience, but Jack was given the band as leader and that says something about his status in the club.

No way Jack stays in the states for 5 more years consecutively.

So do we have two DP spots this winter using TAM on Moralez or will we need to save TAM on ring if we hope (need) to keep him around

This offseason could be incredibly intriguing (and scary)

Is Callens under contract another season?

Reactions: Christopher Jee
So do we have two DP spots this winter using TAM on Moralez or will we need to save TAM on ring if we hope (need) to keep him around

This offseason could be incredibly intriguing (and scary)

Is Callens under contract another season?
No chance we can buy Maxi down. We'd need a boat-load of TAM that we're not looking to acquire, I'm guessing. I'm very happy with Maxi as a DP. I think we can use some Brillant money to give to Ring to make sure he's around a while longer.

Yea I really like Maxi was just unsure if he was within TAM range... Brilliant expiring this winter as well? Ring Callens and Chanot are a key trio I think needed to be retained

A guy who woild provide (expensive) cover for this team and introduce more pace is Brek Shea...

Maybe we can do a shock transfer for luan the 24 year old Brazilian of gremio

A. Luan --Villa---Harrison and maxi attacking thread could be interesting

And I believe his contract is up next year .

A guy who woild provide (expensive) cover for this team and introduce more pace is Brek Shea...
Let's sign Aurellien Collin while we're at it.
giphy.gif

You could have Brek Shea for free right now. Whitecaps would give him away if you just pay the salary.