NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

If Stu does try another comeback, and I really hope he does, MLS would make the most sense. I'd love it if he signed with us, but we are so loaded in midfield that I can't imagine it would be best for either him or the club.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul
It says Boca Juniors is loaning him to us for a year.
22 yr old DM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federico_Bravo

http://diarioxeneize.com/2016/01/federico-bravo-se-va-la-mls/

According to this article, it says he doesn't really have a place in the current squad so they're loaning him out.
A Buy option isn't confirmed but Boca might slide it in the terms. They're thinking 1 million.
Maybe we could see a good training field dust-up with Diego Martinez given the River-Boca rivalry.

2 DM signed this week, if Mix wants that spot next to Prilo he better be ready for some competition.

Reactions: BEC SPK
I really like all the signings so far, our defense looks 1000% better than last year. However I want to see one great signing at the front, but we are out of international spots, so who could be an effective member of the squad from the american talent pool right now?

Hm... Let me see... We now have 6 amazing central midfielders and lack a really good central defender and somebody up front... And we're in for another central midfielder. Bravo!...

If we don't make this move and sign Kamara instead I'd be more happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanC and Konrad
Hm... Let me see... We now have 6 amazing central midfielders and lack a really good central defender and somebody up front... And we'r ein for another central midfielder. Bravo!...

If we don't make this move and sign Kamara instead I'd b emore happy.

that would be fun.

Reactions: DanC
Hm... Let me see... We now have 6 amazing central midfielders and lack a really good central defender and somebody up front... And we're in for another central midfielder. Bravo!...

If we don't make this move and sign Kamara instead I'd be more happy.

As I said before, would love if we signed Kamara.

Can Bravo play CB? Would make more sense than acquiring another mid.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
As I said before, would love if we signed Kamara.

Can Bravo play CB? Would make more sense than acquiring another mid.
He can play CB as well say my sources.