NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

And this is exactly what Lampard is one of the best in the world at doing, floating between the 6- and 18-yard boxes and freeing up everyone else to roam and also so he can pounce on opportunities that come his way. Pirlo behind him serving up beautiful lob passes all over, Villa as the striker he ought to be, Mix and McNamara maybe out a little wider doing everything else.

Yes, Lampard is no longer young but if he can play for us this season it'll be something to see. If we'd have had Lampard for the Revs match we would have scored 3 or 4, easy. I hope he can come back after this two week break and make a difference.

(Anti-Lampard heads exploding in 3, 2, 1...) :)

You make it sound as if someone is holding him back. Not anti Lampard at all but the guy can't ever play.

Reyna needs to pick up the phone and move mountains to get this kid out of Yale - I have never seen a player with such uncanny shot-stopping abilities. Once Vieira sees this highlight reel, there's no way he can stay on the Saunder's bandwagon!

Scott Sterling is a two sport athlete.

Reactions: PB3 and Ulrich
Totti

TOTTI
nocountryforold_men20071.jpg

I just dislike players with too much attitude, I have no issues if they are a little arrogant but they then have to prove it worth putting up with it (Think Ronaldo and Zlatan)

Fair comment, Lampard has been pointless so far with the injuries, I said originally my DP signing should be a CB a few weeks ago but thinking about it recently I think someone like Fernando Torres be suitable, you could play him and Villa in a 2 up front or move Villa to the left, I can't remember who said his name originally on here but it's starting to make more sense plus the both of them are good friends

Reactions: CCMore
I've seen enough suggestions on the interwebz that I'm never sure if someone is serious or taking the piss.

The Torres train may be temporarily grounded in the Spanish station for a while longer if he continues to score big goals [EDITED: I think I just jinxed him with that (awful) red card though].

Last edited:
The Torres train may be temporarily grounded in the Spanish station for a while longer if he continues to score big goals [EDITED: I think I just jinxed him with that (awful) red card though].
Getting ready for MLS refs

Reactions: JayH