NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

I hope Kiyotake comes to MLS, but it sounds like the sounders have a leg up on him (imagine their offense if they do in fact capture his signature).

We need a playmaker on our team. I would be surprised if the FO didn't enquire about his services.

With a lack of news around Ofori as Ghana continues to win, I am now of the mindset that he will be our next DP and he will travel to Manchester for a physical as soon as they are bounced from AFCON.
Next match is February 2nd against Cameroon in the semifinals. Regardless of the result, Ghana will have one more game (either finals or 3rd place match with the third place matches held on the 4th and final held on 5th).

I don't believe Ofori has made his debut yet in the tournament nor do I believe he will in the remaining games unless Ghana plays in the 3rd place match and decides to play their youngsters.

Ghana has a talented team, so the fact that Ofori even made the squad at his age and training with that team is an accomplishment by itself.

Reactions: Kjbert
Any hype on Yangal other than wiki and Transfermarkt summaries?

Reactions: Kjbert
With the movement today in the Prem, it seems like a number of players will be allowed to leave either now or in the summer window:

Wayne Rooney, Garreth Barry, Michael Carrick are names we have discussed on here before.

Other names that would seem to be available are Shane Long, Jay Rodriguez, Leonardo Ulloa, Jack Wilshere and any Man City Defender you want not named John Stones