Nycfc Revealed Pictures Videos And Discussion

Whelp guess I won't need to see the stream then...the jersey was probably expected. I don't know what else could of been done differently? maybe a bit of orange? The ethihad was expected since it's a sponsor of te league too.

We'll we got one so let's get ready for the drafts to get our players.:)

Well they moaned (surprise) and insisted on something more unique. They seem to be complaining about Villa now like he unbalanced their system or something.

EDIT-Actually I believe another club complained about their colours being "stolen".
Melbourne Victory or Sydney FC

Yeah, that event was pretty poor. 20 minutes of Etihad, and the reveal itself was awkward.

But the jersey's fine enough. Wish it was bit more to get excited over.

Reactions: Gene
Can I just say... TR needs to figure this atmosphere thing out. This was the perfect event to show to the MLS that they are here. And you could hear a pin drop during the entire thing. YOU are primarily responsible for atmosphere at the games as YOU took on the responsibility of an SC. If YOU lead the others there (NOT TR) will follow and sing with you. That whole thing was awkward as can be.
Otherwise we WILL have a RBNY Clone where multiple sg's form.

This kind of pandering is going to backfired. Let's hope it's only limited to merchandise not marketing or player roster.
I can see a completely different away kit. At least I hope. Don't get me wrong I'll definitely buy but I'm shocked that Adidas agreed to basically rip a Nike kit.

So that event was pretty terrible. The host didn't know what he was doing and couldn't keep the flow going.

Also, how many TR members were there? They were freaking silent when Villa came out. It was awkward and embarrassing. They need to get it together fast.

On the other hand, the jersey is beautiful. I'll post photos when I'm back at my computer. Can't do it from my phone.

I can see a completely different away kit. At least I hope. Don't get me wrong I'll definitely buy but I'm shocked that Adidas agreed to basically rip a Nike kit.

But Adidas isn't ripping a Nike kit off. I have MCFC Umbro, Kappa and Le Coq Sportif kits that looks pretty much the same. It's kind of hard to do something original with a sky blue kit.

Reactions: Paul
So that event was pretty terrible. The host didn't know what he was doing and couldn't keep the flow going.

Also, how many TR members were there? They were freaking silent when Villa came out. It was awkward and embarrassing. They need to get it together fast.

On the other hand, the jersey is beautiful. I'll post photos when I'm back at my computer. Can't do it from my phone.

Yeah I streamed it from my computer at work and it seemed like I didn't miss much. I was expecting more from this event.

I like the kit. I'm going to assume the away is going to be dark with sky blue writing

Have to say they aren't doing themselves any favors of getting rid of the image of just being Man City USA with a jersey like this. Even just a slightly darker blue could have made a difference.

Reactions: Gene and MyBoyVilla
Silent because of the shock of seeing a Man City jersey with adidas stripes maybe?

I think some folks are really over-exaggerating. Sure, it's similar to the MC kit, but it's also similar to a lot of other kits. Yes, they could have made it more of their own with some details, but I'm really glad they didn't over do it. It's a classic design and it looks great. Great enough to wear it out daily. I have no complaints here.

Reactions: Paul