Official Vent Thread

If only one could be cut: Grabavoy or Kreis, who gets the axe?

All else considered?

Probably Grabavoy, he's old and the quality increase league wide has left players like him marginal at best.

Kreis is an outstanding tactician, he just has to be forced to use the best pieces he has over his loyalty to one shitty player.

If only one could be cut: Grabavoy or Kreis, who gets the axe?
Kries, the root of issues. Grabavoy not the only issue NY has right now. Entire defense, in spite of talent it has got, needs some retooling. and i doubt Kries is the man for that

All else considered?

Probably Grabavoy, he's old and the quality increase league wide has left players like him marginal at best.

Kreis is an outstanding tactician, he just has to be forced to use the best pieces he has over his loyalty to one shitty player.
Is he, though? Honest question, because I didn't watch his RSL teams week in and week out. I kind of thought he was a strict diamond man, or as close to strict as you could be in the modern game, and had a roster specifically built for it by Garth. Was that not the case?

Just because I can...

Fuck! Shit! Damn! Dick! Bastard! *****! Fuck! Mierda! Culero! Cabrones! Puto! A la verga!

I feel better now.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
What other manager in the world can lose 4 derbies in 1 season and keep his job? And don't say Arsene Wenger. He usually does pretty well against Tottenham and just beat Mourinho/Chelsea (albeit in a glorified friendly). :confused:

What other manager in the world can lose 4 derbies in 1 season and keep his job? And don't say Arsene Wenger. He usually does pretty well against Tottenham and just beat Mourinho/Chelsea (albeit in a glorified friendly). :confused:

1. We didn't give a full roster effort against the Cosmos. No Villa, which changes everything.
2. The first derby game and the last had a nearly completely different roster for us (11 starters and 18). If we get swept again, they Kreis will have his head chopped off.

1. We didn't give a full roster effort against the Cosmos. No Villa, which changes everything.
2. The first derby game and the last had a nearly completely different roster for us (11 starters and 18). If we get swept again, they Kreis will have his head chopped off.

We had a 2-0 lead until Kreis gave the game away. That Cosmos loss was 100% on Kreis.

With all due respect to our DPs; give me $10 million, i'll get quality players that can really strengthen our team.
we need to focus on the core, then bring in one or two DPs if needed for branding..

With all due respect to our DPs; give me $10 million, i'll get quality players that can really strengthen our team.
we need to focus on the core, then bring in one or two DPs if needed for branding..
This seems to be the path to success in MLS. DC, Columbus, Vancouver, Dalas, and NJRB all use this to perfection.

I'm drunk at a bar and all I can think about is POKU. Just high fived a guy in a Pirlo shirt.

Not to mention what arsene Wenger has won ar arsenal and that kreis hasn't won shit expect one title at rsl when the league way stronger now than when he won it

Our awesome trades:

Traded allocation money to Real Salt Lake for Sebastian Velasquez
Traded away Sal Zizzo for Ryan Meara on a 1 year loan.
Traded allocation money to Columbus for Josh Williams (who we cut)

Dunn over Delgado even though Delgado was homegrown and scored 3 goals for Toronto while we later cut Dunn.... Why did we cut Dunn again? Hes a kid had potential? We keep a drug addict but not Dunn who cost us nothing?