Official Vent Thread

Ah! the vent thread.
My girlfriend wants a break and I've agreed to it!
What was I thinking? ??
My laptop and washing machine decided to break!
Lost out on a £250 betting accumilator by one result! (Belarus... )

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Ah! the vent thread.
My girlfriend wants a break and I've agreed to it!
What was I thinking? ??
My laptop and washing machine decided to break!
Lost out on a £250 betting accumilator by one result! (Belarus... )
but youre not upset about being a milan fan?

Can't take this shit anymore? Need to scream at the top of your keyboard in all caps? Here's your chance.

Vent about anything and everything here. We all know there's plenty to be pissed about.
I don't understand why the thread i put up this morning about Andrea Pirlo being in Miami was abruptly pulled?? It was lighthearted the way i started it. I wasn't expecting negativity and some hate! I didn't do anything wrong but the person who pulled it sure did!!

I don't understand why the thread i put up this morning about Andrea Pirlo being in Miami was abruptly pulled?? It was lighthearted the way i started it. I wasn't expecting negativity and some hate! I didn't do anything wrong but the person who pulled it sure did!!
Because you were too clever, didn't mention Pirlo by name, and nobody knew what you were going on about.

I haven't looked at this forum in a few weeks and now there's a million posts to catch up on and I want to read them all but I don't have time!!!

(read it with the voice of the dog from the Beggin' Strips commercial)

Reactions: mgarbowski
I was out sick yesterday. Had a bad headache that carried over from the night before and decided I'd take a day to reset. I'm in the early stages of a cold that I can tell can get pretty bad. I'm back at work today but I'm wearing a mask so that I don't spread my germs around the office. Here is the vent:

Why the **** does this lady have to comment about the mask every time she passes. It's not like she's never seen me in one before and most importantly... YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR IT SO GET THE **** ON WITH YOUR DAY!

I already don't feel good. She's not helping. She says, "How can you breath in that thing? I tried wearing one of those when I was painting." Lady... this is not that kind of mask. Thank you Japan for teaching me that there is a better way to be in public when you're not feeling well.

v_hat07.jpg

I can see why she might have been a tad on the uneasy side.......

OK so here's my vent for the day. I ordered a new computer from Apple on Monday.
I hate when that happens.
No. that's not it. That's actually cool.
Here's what gave me a fit. Apple called me last night about the order at 10:45 PM. Three times in a row.
I saw the number, didn't recognize it, considered the time, and sent it to voicemail. The idiot hangs up and calls again. So I send it to voicemail a second time. Meanwhile I'm sitting at my current computer, look up the number, and discover it's Apple. So on the 3rd consecutive call -- again at 10:45 PM, I answer, and all I want to talk about is why the hell are you calling me at 10:45 PM and why won't you leave a voicemail?!?!?!
Look, if you call me at 10:45pm and refuse voicemail and keep calling it better be a damn emergency.
And the poor sap has no answer for me. I'm insistent but not yelling and she got completely flustered. I would ask, is this an emergency, or standard policy? And she would just not answer. Silence. Then I would say are you there? And she would say yes, but when I asked another question she clammed up.
I asked to be transferred to a supervisor, got shifted to voice menu, which led me to a different non-supervisor person who asks, how can I help you? I explain, ask again for a supervisor, and get voicemail. I hung up.
Web research indicates that calls from this number in Austin usually mean they are checking to see if big orders are real, to ensure an account was not compromised. Fine. At 10:45 pm? 3 times?
I end up getting an email shortly after the call ends telling me that I have to take action or my order will be cancelled so please call, followed by another email 9 minutes later saying all is fine, no need to call, and please ignore the prior email. I presume a supervisor took action to minimize further harassment. But I still can't get over the whole thing.And if I'm looking for amusement today I may call and try to force someone to explain.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
I was out sick yesterday. Had a bad headache that carried over from the night before and decided I'd take a day to reset. I'm in the early stages of a cold that I can tell can get pretty bad. I'm back at work today but I'm wearing a mask so that I don't spread my germs around the office. Here is the vent:

Why the **** does this lady have to comment about the mask every time she passes. It's not like she's never seen me in one before and most importantly... YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR IT SO GET THE **** ON WITH YOUR DAY!

I already don't feel good. She's not helping. She says, "How can you breath in that thing? I tried wearing one of those when I was painting." Lady... this is not that kind of mask. Thank you Japan for teaching me that there is a better way to be in public when you're not feeling well.
The "greetings and welcome, I want to play a game" line probably got to her.

If you come here, you're liable to get everybody on the forum sick. You may not be breathing on any of us, but your hands damn-well have your germs and you're typing away. At the very least, please wear gloves when posting; preferably latex surgical. Seriously.

Been Kind of feeling on the dumps. Horrible weather adds to the bad hair day, not sleeping well enough and tons of problems with no end , fix one and i breathe a sigh of relief only to get a new one to add to it. Three weeks ago, I gave in to my shopaholic inner me to cheer myself, since I got an emails saying 20% off and placed an order on the NYCFC shop website. Couldn't wait for my stuff to arrive and I am still waiting for the stuff ' cause I was not here when the package came. I waited for 7 days for UPS to deliver it, well had other important things to do. don't expect me to be glued to my door, so I left to do my thing, when I came back there was a notice taped on my door. the notice UPS left me had tiny letters , i had to squint my eyes and this not good for a Diva because you get all these wrinkles So I Needed to search for a magnifying glass to read the minute letter and to my consternation it confirmed what I had squinted for in disbelief. It stated that had to pick it up at the their UPS warehouse make things worse its a Friday. Called them and was told That The Shipper NYCFC has instructions to do only ONE delivery attempt after that customer has to pick it up. Called NYCFC and its closed till Monday 9 AM. waited impatiently Called them Monday 9 AM and was told that a second attempt was in process . I told that lady on the phone that is not what the notice says, She tells me "I Apologize Ms. Diva for the inconvenience, it will be delivered to you today. Now its Thursday 11:41 pm and still no package has arrived. What is the purpose of being a Diva if no one caters to my demands?

finding this vent thread has lifted my spirits to read some of the vents finding other pals of mine in some form or other are pulling their hair too. :mad::p:eek::(

l.

Rox Fontaine try this remedy : Boil 1/2 an onion in 2 cups of water for at least 30 minutes, add honey 2 tea spoons of honey and drink it as hot as you can drink it and wrap yourself in your favorite blanket . Believe me it tastes good and better yet you can breathe. lol

OK so here's my vent for the day. I ordered a new computer from Apple on Monday.
I hate when that happens.
No. that's not it. That's actually cool.
Here's what gave me a fit. Apple called me last night about the order at 10:45 PM. Three times in a row.
I saw the number, didn't recognize it, considered the time, and sent it to voicemail. The idiot hangs up and calls again. So I send it to voicemail a second time. Meanwhile I'm sitting at my current computer, look up the number, and discover it's Apple. So on the 3rd consecutive call -- again at 10:45 PM, I answer, and all I want to talk about is why the hell are you calling me at 10:45 PM and why won't you leave a voicemail?!?!?!
Look, if you call me at 10:45pm and refuse voicemail and keep calling it better be a damn emergency.
And the poor sap has no answer for me. I'm insistent but not yelling and she got completely flustered. I would ask, is this an emergency, or standard policy? And she would just not answer. Silence. Then I would say are you there? And she would say yes, but when I asked another question she clammed up.
I asked to be transferred to a supervisor, got shifted to voice menu, which led me to a different non-supervisor person who asks, how can I help you? I explain, ask again for a supervisor, and get voicemail. I hung up.
Web research indicates that calls from this number in Austin usually mean they are checking to see if big orders are real, to ensure an account was not compromised. Fine. At 10:45 pm? 3 times?
I end up getting an email shortly after the call ends telling me that I have to take action or my order will be cancelled so please call, followed by another email 9 minutes later saying all is fine, no need to call, and please ignore the prior email. I presume a supervisor took action to minimize further harassment. But I still can't get over the whole thing.And if I'm looking for amusement today I may call and try to force someone to explain.
Have I told you my fuck apple story? Well, FUCK APPLE.

Reactions: mgarbowski