Official Vent Thread

Been Kind of feeling on the dumps. Horrible weather adds to the bad hair day, not sleeping well enough and tons of problems with no end , fix one and i breathe a sigh of relief only to get a new one to add to it. Three weeks ago, I gave in to my shopaholic inner me to cheer myself, since I got an emails saying 20% off and placed an order on the NYCFC shop website. Couldn't wait for my stuff to arrive and I am still waiting for the stuff ' cause I was not here when the package came. I waited for 7 days for UPS to deliver it, well had other important things to do. don't expect me to be glued to my door, so I left to do my thing, when I came back there was a notice taped on my door. the notice UPS left me had tiny letters , i had to squint my eyes and this not good for a Diva because you get all these wrinkles So I Needed to search for a magnifying glass to read the minute letter and to my consternation it confirmed what I had squinted for in disbelief. It stated that had to pick it up at the their UPS warehouse make things worse its a Friday. Called them and was told That The Shipper NYCFC has instructions to do only ONE delivery attempt after that customer has to pick it up. Called NYCFC and its closed till Monday 9 AM. waited impatiently Called them Monday 9 AM and was told that a second attempt was in process . I told that lady on the phone that is not what the notice says, She tells me "I Apologize Ms. Diva for the inconvenience, it will be delivered to you today. Now its Thursday 11:41 pm and still no package has arrived. What is the purpose of being a Diva if no one caters to my demands?

finding this vent thread has lifted my spirits to read some of the vents finding other pals of mine in some form or other are pulling their hair too. :mad::p:eek::(
There's always cats

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Not NYCFC related:

It's absolutely embarrassing that the USWNT lost to China tonight. Yeah, Abby Wambach is the greatest goal scorer in women's soccer history and one of the greatest Americans to ever play the game. Sure, tonight was to celebrate her, but it was also to win. It's a team sport. Abby Wambach didn't win the World Cup or the Olympics. The U.S. Women's National Team did together. She's not as good of shape as the rest of the starters or even the bench players and she shouldn't have played 70'.

And just like that goes a 104 game, 10+ year undefeated streak at home. To China. #15 in the world.

Not NYCFC related:

It's absolutely embarrassing that the USWNT lost to China tonight. Yeah, Abby Wambach is the greatest goal scorer in women's soccer history and one of the greatest Americans to ever play the game. Sure, tonight was to celebrate her, but it was also to win. It's a team sport. Abby Wambach didn't win the World Cup or the Olympics. The U.S. Women's National Team did together. She's not as good of shape as the rest of the starters or even the bench players and she shouldn't have played 70'.

And just like that goes a 104 game, 10+ year undefeated streak at home. To China. #15 in the world.
Now that she's spoken her mind regarding the MNT, I hold her in the same regard as Landon Donovan, just another former player that's trying to figure out what to do with the rest of their life. She should have kept her mouth shut and not gone off an tried to be a pundit yesterday - just because you were a good player does not directly correlate to being in a position to publicly criticize another program or individuals. Could have gone out classy, but instead she had to give a preachy sermon.

Now that she's spoken her mind regarding the MNT, I hold her in the same regard as Landon Donovan, just another former player that's trying to figure out what to do with the rest of their life. She should have kept her mouth shut and not gone off an tried to be a pundit yesterday - just because you were a good player does not directly correlate to being in a position to publicly criticize another program or individuals. Could have gone out classy, but instead she had to give a preachy sermon.
And to call children of US servicemen "foreigners" is disgusting.

Does anyone have what she originally said that sparked Mix's response? I was not able to find it.

I open up safari on my phone and just plug in the letter "n" then hit search and this site opens up.