Official Vent Thread

First rant is a short one - this off-season is WAY too fucking long. I need some more football in my life already!

(I know the season is well underway in Scotland, but we don't talk about that...)

First rant is a short one - this off-season is WAY too fucking long. I need some more football in my life already!

(I know the season is well underway in Scotland, but we don't talk about that...)

I agree. I thought that the NFL would hold me over - but as it turns out NYCFC has ruined that for me. I officially prefer NYCFC over the Giants. Barcelona is helping me fill the void until March 6th but I want my BIB back.

Football is played in Scotland? I thought they just tossed large trees over their heads and dared each other to eat sheep's stomach stuffed with porridge?

Reactions: CatNYC
Football is played in Scotland? I thought they just tossed large trees over their heads and dared each other to eat sheep's stomach stuffed with porridge?
3oFyCZovq7qmmrOcRq.gif

Why aren't they selling the 2016 SuperDraft scarf yet? Do they not want to take my money?

Why aren't they selling the 2016 SuperDraft scarf yet? Do they not want to take my money?
Patience young Padawan.... plenty of time to spend your money. I envision watching you in the stadium store the first home game will be like watching Supermarket Sweep.

Reactions: CatNYC
Patience young Padawan.... plenty of time to spend your money. I envision watching you in the stadium store the first home game will be like watching Supermarket Sweep.

I'd like to buy everything online. I want those Cityzens points and the ones they haven't given me for the all the other purchases I've made on the online shop.

Reactions: Tony L
I'd like to buy everything online. I want those Cityzens points and the ones they haven't given me for the all the other purchases I've made on the online shop.

I'd like to know when we can replace Dan NYCFC. I think we ought to adopt an election process, or have an immediate special election ASAP to see if people actually want him leading. I think we need new creativity at the leader post.

Reactions: frank_nycfc
I'd like to know when we can replace Dan NYCFC. I think we ought to adopt an election process, or have an immediate special election ASAP to see if people actually want him leading. I think we need new creativity at the leader post.

I wholeheartedly agree 100%. We need a change. First year took a lot out of Dan, and some people did not agree with him a lot of the time. The only thing worse than our inaugural season was our way below average forum commissioner.

I wholeheartedly agree 100%. We need a change. First year took a lot out of Dan, and some people did not agree with him a lot of the time. The only thing worse than our inaugural season was our way below average forum commissioner.

I don't understand why these are replies to my post. And I don't understand the point of your replies either.

I know that it often is difficult to detect humor and sarcasm in online posts, and therefore I very much hope that the posts about NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan are exactly that. If they are serious, I don't have much to say because the quality and success of these forums say it all.

Last edited:
I know that it often is difficult to detect humor and sarcasm in online posts, and therefore I very much hope that the posts about NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan are exactly that. If they are serious, I don't have much to say because the quality and success of these forums say it all.
I think it's highly dangerous for relatively new posters to pull off sarcasm with a loaded post since the rest of the forum has no history to go on with their personalities. I for one think NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan has done a great job this year even if he's constantly on vacation in Florida. I wish I was that industrious.