Open Letter To Orlando City(?)

Florida is NYC's dump. Congrats on your club but like anything in Florida, it's a joke.

This is so fucking stupid.
Yeah where dey at doe?

GroundBR_Church_Street.jpg
ok so 1 street is filled on one day
FLH_7616-H_024501L.jpg

not a city,but a stadium
090713_Charlotte_at_Orlando_1464.jpg
not really to what i was refferring to
nice job filling 1 street for 1 day. i was refferring more to how your streets are empty and ghostly, making it not a city. the same way Disneys mainstreet is filled everyday, and Broadway (and EVERY street in Manhattan) is filled, how come orlando, if so populous and glamorous isnt filled? Theres a reason why tourists only stay in resorts

What exactly is your definition of a city? Does it require a large homeless population and the pungent smell of urine? Please enlighten me.

You would think with those millions of people you'd have more than 10 committing for the Charleston match. But I guess it's hard to turn down leaving the safety of your living room, eh?
What makes a city: mad office buildings, good and usefull public transportation, fucking culture (lil italy, chinatown, flushing, jamaica queens, williamsburg, bedstuy) and a population. Plus some of the best music has come out of and was born in NY, Bobby Shmurda, Jay Z, Beastie Boys, Blondie, Iggy Pop, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bands_formed_in_New_York_City .
Places that fit this description: London, New York, Paris, Boston (to an extent), Brussels, LA, San Diego. Places that dont fit the population: orlando and tampa.

orlando is just for tourists, nothing else. the place was made for tourists. if it wasnt for good ol' Walt coming in the 1960's to build WDW, there would be nothing there still.

you're basing your assumption off of one website, a forum. although the population of the forum is big, the population of the third rail and the NYCFC community is bigger.
and no, we will not be in our living rooms. most of us cant take off from work or school. which is fine because its a useless cup with no value to any team, except for the fans.

You truly are the stereotypical New Yorkers, well done. One thing though, if NYC is so fantastic, why have so many of yous guys moved down south and live here in Orlando? More New Yorkers move to Florida than any other state in the country. Isn't it ironic?
No room for the old and weak here

Ding ding ding! Can't wait to see all your "fans" from your huge city!
Not EVERYONE knows who NYCFC is. the city is too big. Once the season starts, they will come. Legit only a small population of the City know who NYCFC is, and an even smaller percent know who the RB's. but no one knows orlando. which is ironic because all you guys seem to know us.

quick question, how come you can buy NYCFC jerseys in the adidas store in orlando, but we cant buy orlando jerseys in the adidas store in SoHo?

Oh you sad spammer. You'll have moved up to NYC the second you realized how pathetic your trolling is. Come join us in the city of kings.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
See my previous post, it's because of the droves of NYers that have moved here seeking a better life over the dump that is NYC. Thanks for proving my point for me.
because yea, 60 and 70 year olds want to watch soccer casually. if there was such a big population of ny'ers in orlando, how come the area is still shit? theres no city. when the immigrants (1900's) came to New York, they made the city their own. dont really see how i proved any points.

and if NYC is such a dump, how come so many buisnnesses (with its millions of there employees) live and work here? how come tourists come here by the millions?
no one EVER says "lets go to orlando!!".Its more "lets go to Disney" not one outsider steps foot in the "downtown" (its not a fucking downtown) area because they want to.

face it, orlando is no city.
orlando has no soccer
olrando is nothing.
nihil umquam

What does this even mean?

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Your reading comprehension is lacking, must be that NYC education.

Your spelling and punctuation hurts my brain.

There you go using that word again.

Keep telling yourself that, I hope it helps you sleep at night.
City? my son i live in one. a real one. theres nothing about orlando that makes it a city. tell me what makes orlando a city?

i dont really try to be grammatically or politically correct on a forum about soccer. who gives a shit?

i have trouble sleeping because my neighborhood isnt the best ;)

A city is generally defined by the structure of it's government, i.e. a city council. I assure you though, under just about any definition of the word Orlando qualifies as a city.

Is it more the cars honking all night or the gun shots ringing that keep you up? You should come down south, you might sleep a bit better. :cool:
by your deffinition, pretty much anywhere can be a city. a government doesnt make a city, a city.
the people make a city a city. the way they walk, talk and dress. the culture. the music.
orlando has none of that. no culture, no walk (look at the pic of church street). no certain way of dressing. no music (music thats popular) either.

its more the police sirens and the airplanes

and by your definition then neither is nyc a city... what culture do you actually have? look at the way you look down on others because they are not nyc....the people, come on now... you are all a bunch of hipster wannabe douche bags.... the culture? guess what... central florida has all that too... no walk??? really? you take a look at 1 pic and think you know the area....when you go there any night and it's packed.... why do we have to have a certain way of dressing? to fit in with the trends, or hipsters? we are our own who the fuck cares what you think... No music?? oh i'm sorry we don't want jayz you can keep him.... I heard more sirens in nyc then in Orlando...and actually, don't really hear the airplanes... quit thinking that just because garber baby fed you a mls team that you aren't the laughing stock of mls....your performance at the draft was embarrassing for you.. you may claim certain things happened but there are videos. also...the fact that there are so many post on here talking about, we don't need to tailgate, we don't want to chant, why do we need tifos....it makes everone laugh.. it's nothing more then a novelty to you all... if you were true supporters, where were you before nyc got there team???? a know a few people supported nyrb... but then turn right around and say they are shit as soon as your team was announced.....and playing on a baseball field? really? can't even get a stadium together..no place to build it.. GET OVER YOUR SELVES... you aren't no ever will be gods gift to the mls....if nothing you are more then a joke.. and will never be more then Manchester b.... not wait...that's Melbourne...Manchester city c

and by your definition then neither is nyc a city... what culture do you actually have? look at the way you look down on others because they are not nyc....the people, come on now... you are all a bunch of hipster wannabe douche bags.... the culture? guess what... central florida has all that too... no walk??? really? you take a look at 1 pic and think you know the area....when you go there any night and it's packed.... why do we have to have a certain way of dressing? to fit in with the trends, or hipsters? we are our own who the fuck cares what you think... No music?? oh i'm sorry we don't want jayz you can keep him.... I heard more sirens in nyc then in Orlando...and actually, don't really hear the airplanes... quit thinking that just because garber baby fed you a mls team that you aren't the laughing stock of mls....your performance at the draft was embarrassing for you.. you may claim certain things happened but there are videos. also...the fact that there are so many post on here talking about, we don't need to tailgate, we don't want to chant, why do we need tifos....it makes everone laugh.. it's nothing more then a novelty to you all... if you were true supporters, where were you before nyc got there team???? a know a few people supported nyrb... but then turn right around and say they are shit as soon as your team was announced.....and playing on a baseball field? really? can't even get a stadium together..no place to build it.. GET OVER YOUR SELVES... you aren't no ever will be gods gift to the mls....if nothing you are more then a joke.. and will never be more then Manchester b.... not wait...that's Melbourne...Manchester city c
Keep tellin yourself that, whatever floats your boat

Haven't you been banned once before?

orlando outlet shops sc

btw i saw a quote from RAF this morning about an orlando supporter saying mix and villa are the only ones who would make the cut to their starting XI....what fucking morons!

Also remember when their supporters punched little boys in Tampa? What happened to that lawsuit anyway. The club probably paid someone off to take care of it lol

orlando outlet shops sc

btw i saw a quote from RAF this morning about an orlando supporter saying mix and villa are the only ones who would make the cut to their starting XI....what fucking morons!

Also remember when their supporters punched little boys in Tampa? What happened to that lawsuit anyway. The club probably paid someone off to take care of it lol
Ruckus did a little more than a disney day ;)

Also if the ruckus and ilf are so hard, why did they complain about cyberbullying on their own fb page? Just a bunch of punk bitches with no balls

Reactions: Buckley