Open Letter To Orlando City(?)

Debating...should I click the "Show ignored content" button so I can see what kind of trouble Scouse is bringing up? Or should I just count myself lucky that I didn't have to read it and move on?

Reactions: Drainyoo and Kjbert
Debating...should I click the "Show ignored content" button so I can see what kind of trouble Scouse is bringing up? Or should I just count myself lucky that I didn't have to read it and move on?

No. It's 90 seconds I will never get back. I don't see the need for people to troll other fan bases. I could give two sh*ts about Orlando and I'm sure most of us feel that way. In fact, I'm sure most of the OCSC fans feel the same way about us.

No. It's 90 seconds I will never get back. I don't see the need for people to troll other fan bases. I could give two sh*ts about Orlando and I'm sure most of us feel that way. In fact, I'm sure most of the OCSC fans feel the same way about us.
Most of them hate us 100% gurantee

Most of them hate us 100% gurantee

Why? Because of how you act? I don't understand hooliganism here in the US. It's like hipsterism gone too far.

If you're part of a Firm in London or Cardiff or Sarajevo, I get it. But not here in the US. It's silly and amateurish.

Why? Because of how you act? I don't understand hooliganism here in the US. It's like hipsterism gone too far.

If you're part of a Firm in London or Cardiff or Sarajevo, I get it. But not here in the US. It's silly and amateurish.
im not trying to be in any firm or even act hooliginish. they hate us because we are 1) New and 2) from new york.

they have to show how big and powerfull they are, they arent

im not trying to be in any firm or even act hooliginish. they hate us because we are 1) New and 2) from new york.

they have to show how big and powerfull they are, they arent

How do we know that? Maybe they turn into a Southeastern version of LA Galaxy. This is MLS, not the NFL. It's not like there are 1 Million fans trolling on Twitter or marching through town on an ESPN Network.

How do we know that? Maybe they turn into a Southeastern version of LA Galaxy. This is MLS, not the NFL. It's not like there are 1 Million fans trolling on Twitter or marching through town on an ESPN Network.
look at ocsc's official twitter, they're trying to rowl up their fans against us.

Nobody said people with unpopular opinions can't post here. You're here after all ;)
Ohhhhh.gif

People here spend a lot of time proving they don't care about Orlando and they're not our rivals.

It's sort of like talking about your ex. If you spend all your time explaining how you're over her and don't think about her, it's not true.

Seriously. If OC wants to be rivals, why is that a problem?

Seriously. If OC wants to be rivals, why is that a problem?
the problem is we are not. if they want to, thats fine. but to set a rivalry before a ball is kicked is stupid. if there is a brawl at the first game, then yes we are rivals

You define a sports rivalry based on if a fight has broken out?
ehh yes and no. My school had a basketball game last friday, there was a huge fight. this friday, we are playing the same team last friday but at our gym. thats a rivalry because of what happened last week.

if the fans keep making it rivalry by iniating fights, then its a rivalry, not a good one, but one

Why can't they be our rivals? Maybe they will be. MLS doesn't have a long enough history to have these huge rivalries, but it doesn't have to be based on geography. The Lakers have the Celtics. The Colts have the Patriots.