Open Letter To Orlando City(?)

By the way, having a rivalry with them would be great for the commercial presence of our league. Two new teams - two new fanbases. Puts more butts in the seats and more eyeballs on the TV screen.

Why can't they be our rivals? Maybe they will be. MLS doesn't have a long enough history to have these huge rivalries, but it doesn't have to be based on geography. The Lakers have the Celtics. The Colts have the Patriots.
If they end up being our rivalry thats fine, but to force a rivalry before a ball is even touched is bad

images

If they end up being our rivalry thats fine, but to force a rivalry before a ball is even touched is bad

Why is it bad? Again, what's the downside here? Let them try and develop a rivalry. How is that hurting your life?

Reactions: Drainyoo
You are not rivals. No matter who hypes what, you are not rivals. No matter who you sign, you are not rivals. I feel that orlando supporters are whiny and pathetic.

Whiny~ You guys start bitching and moaning every time someone asks "why is this a rivalry". My son, this is not a rivalry. Competitive, yes, because we are both new, but there is no fucking rivalry. What exactly started the rivalry? I know its not and industry or economic rivalry (God knows who takes the cup in that one) I knoe its not a population rivalry. Tourist rivalry? Nahh, ask any European to name a city in the U.S and i gurantee the first words to come out of their mouths is "New York" (or LA, which of whom is also getting a team) - As any south American and they will say Orlando. you are not the center of the world ny.

Also whats with the "built not bought" shit? That really doesnt make sense. Your team still has to pay "taxes" to MLS. But how did you end up in MLS anyways? Oh yea from the USL. But what brought USL to Orlando? AUSTIN FUCKING AZTECS, but thats none of my buisnness.;) - So you just contradicted yourself. Started off as a team in a lower division, built it up ( yes moved the team to a different city since if they had stayed they more then likely would have folded ) Spent 4 years playing in the lower division so that they could cacth the attention of mls. Yes every team had to pay the taxes, but orlando wasn't garber pet project and just given a team

pathetic~ you give no reason on why your team is good, just the supporters. The only important people on your team is Shea and Kaka, thats it. Can you guys sing? Sure you can, look at the draft! But can you preform on the field? Fucking no, look at the draft/s (expansion and super). Come to NY, sing your heart out. It would be a real shame if your team fell on the rail ;).. - same can be said for nycfc. you have given no reason why your team is good. Nor have you even played a single game. Orlando has players that have played together already in the USL days, so yeah they can perform.

Also on a side note, for shits and giggles, whats with the "city" in orlando city?
I deadass cannot see any city in orlando. Outlet shops? yes. City? no. - Obviously you just liked to stay on obt... never actually made it to the city

Punk Ass Slut
~ CP_Scouse

PS someone making a thread about you doesnt make us a rivalry either

and since you like to post articles..
I don't understand why they have City in their name in the first place, not that I care I just don't get it
maybe because orlando is a city? just a thought? I mean it's manchester, england and yet they are called manchester city

This thread needs to be deleted. It was posted on twitter and we're giving them ammo to call it a rivalry. Stop feeding the trolls.

maybe because orlando is a city? just a thought? I mean it's manchester, england and yet they are called manchester city
upload_2015-1-23_15-34-42.jpeg

My son, where the fuck is the city? 10 buildings is not a fucking city bro.
4378516330_064e051c4e.jpg

plus, the people? where dey at doe?

The name of the city is "Orlando." The name of our city is actually "New York City." Manchester City is under CFG so it makes sense.

Reactions: CP_Scouse