Orlando V Nycfc Viewing Party

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
We'll get more details here in the coming days.
Michael. Mellamphy Michael. Mellamphy at Ryan's Daughter will be hosting a viewing party. The bar is located at 350 E 85th St, New York, NY 10028.

Would be great to get members from the forum who live in or around the area to gather here for the game. The upstairs private floor will be set-up for NYCFC games and open to all NYCFC Supporters!

We'll work on getting other bars in the other boroughs. I understand not everyone is able to commute with ease.

This sounds great, hope to make it. Ill wait for details when they come out

Any pre/post game meet up for people that will be at the game? I'd be interested in going for sure. Have got nothing else to do in Orlando for a whole week!

Reactions: Michael. Mellamphy
Are under 21 people allowed to attend? Just asking since its a bar.

I should hopefully be coming down with a few people for this one depending on other options. I'll go wherever it looks like there will be the best atmosphere.

Reactions: Michael. Mellamphy
We'll get more details here in the coming days.
Michael. Mellamphy Michael. Mellamphy at Ryan's Daughter will be hosting a viewing party. The bar is located at 350 E 85th St, New York, NY 10028.

Would be great to get members from the forum who live in or around the area to gather here for the game. The upstairs private floor will be set-up for NYCFC games and open to all NYCFC Supporters!

We'll work on getting other bars in the other boroughs. I understand not everyone is able to commute with ease.
Just a quick FYI. This is for the NYCFC V Orlando game on March 8th

Reactions: Goodfella